ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive - munch - chat - 31st March

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
scotlands wonderful wintery weather in springtime strikes again.

I was on the M74 and M6 the day and it was a joke!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Does it ever not rain in Newcastle! It's like a fooking monsoon!

ST
Proper bad mannerz this weather...

After the hospital i went to the fort for a starbucks n it was like f*ckin december up there!!

White Sti Hatch
Whats it like down that way ?? Was snowing last night and just now in dundee but its to wet for it to stick around

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I was a bawhair from death today lol! 16ft high 46ft long curtain side trailer + 80mph winds = Gaz bricking it all the way up the A68.

If my trailer was empty it would've been in a field by 4pm! Luckily it had 26t of goods on it!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I was a bawhair from death today lol! 16ft high 46ft long curtain side trailer + 80mph winds = Gaz bricking it all the way up the A68.

If my trailer was empty it would've been in a field by 4pm! Luckily it had 26t of goods on it!

ooft. I went past a huge dreams bed lorry and it was allover the place must have been andy goram driving it on a hangover.

:lolup:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
ooft. I went past a huge dreams bed lorry and it was allover the place must have been andy goram driving it on a hangover.

:lolup:
It was Paul Gascoigne.

:cool:

Dreams let a massive unit from us. Its their Scottish distribution centre iirc!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
When are you dropping my £100 off wee man?

4-1 has to be better than 4-0 i suppose. Just LOL!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Your only chance of double or quit was this season kid!

Thats £100 towards my ph1 rebuild :D

Megane 225
Alright, unfortunately due to my sudden lack of headlights on my car I probably won't be able to attend tonight. Don't think I will have time to change all the bloody ballasts for them in half an hour. Will make it to the next one though hopefully! Cheers