ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dont seem to be....

CLIO 172 CUP....
alright guy think i may need abit of help here. well some time last week i was out in my cup then next thing i could smell like some sort of smell hard to say what it smelled like but it got me thinking. any ways a week or so as gone and now my clio dont seems to pull as well as hard as it used to..now engine sounds fine last survice was around 6 months ago but gearbox and petrol filter wasnt change now duno if this has any think to do with it but wouldnt of fort so..but i could be wrong..

i no it sounds stupid but could of the cat f*cked up or some think..some times the clio feels like im driving with the handbrake on but then ther days when it gose like a really well..

any help on this guys....

i would say if it was an eggy smell then i would poss say its ya cat but its hard to say without smelling if that makes any sense lol

CLIO 172 CUP....
z8JAY...one of them guy on here who just like to try get ever one to start be fools...what wrong with you im only trying to get abit of help........think you need the help to grow up...

z8JAY...one of them guy on here who just like to try get ever one to start be fools...what wrong with you im only trying to get abit of help........think you need the help to grow up...

akaboogie, one of those illiterate retards who is unable to make a post that makes sense

If you want legitmate help, pick up a dictionary.

CLIO 172 CUP....
Z8jay......yh i admit iv got a spelling problem...but ur life must be sad to keep going on about it...

and if if any other sad member once to join in crack on..