ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

::Donny South 2006: Book Tickets Now::

Mk2 172 (Silver)
After our recent success at FCS, join us at the next show of the year...

Donny South takes places at North Weald Airfield in Essex on Sunday 13 August 2006.

The show will take on the same format as other years, with entertainment, a 0-60 sprint run, sound off, lots of trade stands and not forgetting the women!!! ;)
http://www.donnyshow.co.uk/donnysouth.html

0-60 details
Using the airfield runway, this 'Run-What-You-Brung' challenge offers stonking prize money of £250 per category:
- 4 Cylinder
- Non-4 Cylinder
Safety is paramount, and all cars are scrutineered. They must be 100% road legal to take part. Helmets must be worn - if you have one, then bring it with you.
You can book in on the day by visiting the office at the Sprint Strip, and entry is £15 for 3 runs.

National Car Club Championships
The show will also feature the National Car Club Championship with big prize money promised to the winners. Help us to win this again and continue our success on from FCS!!
Criteria:
- Presentation of club stand, theme, quality of birdage, etc
- Quality of vehicles
- Benefits to members
- Size of club & turnout

There is also a Best Car in the Show Award, with 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes to be won!

::TICKET INFORMATION::

£5 - show car driver
£10 - per passenger

Entry to the show is open to all ClioSport members with Clio's.
ClioSport will book tickets on behalf of members to get the discounted rate, and must be ordered and paid for before the event.

To book your tickets email me emma@cliosport.net with the following information (mark email subject Donny South):
  • Full name
  • Forum name
  • Car details (i.e. 172, mk1 1.4, valver etc)
  • Car Reg
  • How many tickets you want (i.e. 1 x driver, 2 x passenger)
  • How you have paid (sent cheque or bank transfer)
  • Confirm/enter your address details in your forum profile. This will be used to send out tickets so make sure it is correct!!!!!!!
Payment can be made by cheque or direct bank transfer.
Make cheques payable to 'ClioSport' and send them to:
ClioSport, PO Box 625, Addlestone. KT15 9AY. ENGLAND.

Or bank transfers can be made to:
Lloyds TSB, Account Name: ClioSport, Account No: 03740299, Sort Code: 30-15-53.

Deadline for you to email me and order tickets is 24 July 2006!!
Note there cannot be any extension to this, it is set by the show organisers...so make sure you email me ASAP to guarantee your tickets!!

Emma :D

Last edited:
  MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
Pootle said:
Deadline for you to email me and order tickets is 24 July 2006!!
Note there cannot be any extension to this, it is set by the show organisers...so make sure you email me ASAP to guarantee your tickets!!

Emma :D

nearly two months away ;)

106 GTi
Never been either but it seems like it gets a good turnout of CS Members will stick a cheque in the post along with the Trax muhoney.

Inferno 182
dont know anything about this one is there going to be a club stand like FCS then,sorry to sound stupid:S

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Just to confirm these are for tickets to join the club on the ClioSport stand at the show, so yes, like FCS. :D

I've edited the first post. Please make sure you update/amend/complete your address in your forum profile, as this will be used to send out tickets if they arrive in time!! :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)
it's slightly confusing as there's two shows on the one website. Brads name is down for the Donny North show that was held back in April.

The page linked above is all the current info on that site for the Donny South Show.

BMW M3 - For Sale!
donny south is by far better than FCS and Trax IMO
if ive still got a clio in a few weeks, i'll buy a ticket or 2

Black 172 MK2
oh can we get CS@donny south and trax stickers as well so we can have a lil copllection in the cars that went ;) hehe

Black 172 MK2
also does anyone have a postcode for this place as it wont load the directions from their site.

'18 Megane dci
Serg said:
also does anyone have a postcode for this place as it wont load the directions from their site.

CM16 6AA

My cheque being posted tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
  Seat Leon Cupra 290
ive only just noticed this, cos im stupid, can i book my ticket through them and still be in the cliosport stand?

Maz

LY 200
I may not be able to attend Emma so would it be possible for me to give my ticket to another club member of my choice that hasn't already paid ?? :)

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
I went last years on the 1st Gear stand with my old car, was well good, loads of cars, loads of birds and tons of stalls :D Definately worth the trip

Have i left it to late to get on the Clio Sport stand, only just seen the thread and missed the 24th July dead line :(

Oh, just me being a spanner then :clown: lol Was working nights last nite and still half asleep :sleepy:

Maz

LY 200
Maz said:
I may not be able to attend Emma so would it be possible for me to give my ticket to another club member of my choice that hasn't already paid ?? :)

Its ok if this isn't possible I just thought I would ask :D

Maz

LY 200
I can't attend this now so as per pm won't need a ticket and rather than mess about with refunds would just like the money to be used to renew my membership thanks :)

Iain C said:
Not been to 1 of these before.
Is it a plastic fantastic show or are there good cars there too?
It can be a bit plastic fantastic tbh mate, get the odd decent other cars but not many.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Ed_182 said:
I still dont have my ticket!!
Tickets come out a few weeks before the event, I will then post them out to everyone.

I don't order them one by one, I batch order them on behalf of the club, so as the deadline to email me for tickets isn't even up yet, it'll be a few weeks before you get your ticket.

MY04 Scooby STi
Pootle said:
Tickets come out a few weeks before the event, I will then post them out to everyone.

I don't order them one by one, I batch order them on behalf of the club, so as the deadline to email me for tickets isn't even up yet, it'll be a few weeks before you get your ticket.

Ok, I have already ordered my ticket through another club so can my £5 be used to renew my membership which is up in August

Focus ST
Ed_182 said:
Ok, I have already ordered my ticket through another club so can my £5 be used to renew my membership which is up in August

You trying to be difficult??? :mad:

Just read this, sounds like a hoot....

Think I'll check my calender........