ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does the 182 have a fuel filter?

E92 M3
as above it has been 10,000 mile now since my car was serviced so was going to change the filters and the oil. just wondering when the fuel filter was due to be changed

thanks
Scott

big boost cup
The fuel filter is in the petrol tank and is non serviceable going from what Fred posted a little while ago

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I believe that the fuel filter is ment to be a life time filter in the tank

Westy. MX5
The filter is a gauze cover over the pick up hole where the petrol goes into the bottom off the pump. You can take the pump out easily from under the rear seat squab, it is held in by a large threaded plastic collar. The gauze filter can be removed and cleaned. The big problem is when trying to screw down the plastic collar on re-assembly and getting the thread to screw on straight, don't attempt it unless absolutely necessary.

E92 M3
I thought this mite b the case my car isn't on 40000 yet so it can wait a while yet then haha

Thanks a lot
Scott

Renaultsport Clio 172
The car does have a filter, at least mine does, don't see it being different TBH. it is under the car, close to the tank in the right side. I chage it every 20,000km.