ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone own 2 Clio's?

LYV6, 182, R5GTT
I've got a 200 which I use as my daily and I've got a 182 cup which is my track toy

Clio.
I have 4.
A mk 1 2.0 sprint car. Goes and handles very well.
2 odyssey blue phase 1 172's both mildly modified.....
1 Monaco phase 2 172 (now becoming just a spares car).

Last edited:
I've currently got 5 RS Clios,

Standard Ph1 Sunflower
Supercharged Sunflower
RB 182 I share with my mate
Titanium 182[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] for the mrs & track days[/FONT]
RB 197 everyday car & track days

Along as you've got some good rubber & brakes on your 182 just take that on track, I've got 15s with r888s for the 182 but it's just a standard car still, & the 197 is the same well they also have coilovers but standard suspension will do just fine, & they are both great on track.

Last edited:
  RS200 & PH2 172
I've got two....

200FF with cup pack
Track ph2 172

Like most people the 172 isn't used as much as wanted but would hate to stack a year old 200 on track and love using it on weekend escapes, main car is used for work and is something sensible and economical as between cars I do circa 30k a year

Clio Mk1 + Clio DCI
I have a nice 182 full fat edition and is quite nippy as it is, but i want to look into geting a track car (172 cup possibly) but unsure if i want another clio sport. Dont get me wrong i would swear down by them just wouldnt want to get fed up / dislike the change in driving between them!

probably each to there own, but wondering if anyone has 2 and how they find driving between them?

cheers!!

this is the clio i have just now;
image_zps78f7a0ec.jpg

image_zps55d57aa8.jpg

image_zps6dc10597.jpg

Lol I own 4 clios

Clio MK2 1.2 16v
Clio MK2 1.5 DCI
Clio MK2 Sport 172 Cup
Clio MK1 GTT soon to be a F4R turbo

Each drives differently, Ive noticed my dci handles much more boaty compared to the 1.2 16v. Whereas my mk1 sticks to the road like glue. Different cars, different conditions, different tyre ware. There are lots of variables that can differ a similar cars handling and running performance.