ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know what these gearbox parts codes are please?

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
My white plastic bush (lol), the one that is in two parts and is held in with a small circlip is very warn. It's the same one in this pic. Ignore the short shifter part just the white bush is required.

- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...858?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item419644e97a

Also there is another bush that is causing me grief, @NorthloopCup please could you post that pic you posted the other day in that thread, I can't find it now, of that part that goes into the white bush the one that causes wear of the gearstick to go left and right when in gear please?

Thank you!

So basically I require the two code numbers I can ring up and order :smiley:

Cheers! @warwickstingray is this something you might be able to help with?

Last edited:

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Found it, it's this part of the linkage

image-jpg.jpg

And it attaches to this:

image-jpg.jpg

Thanks for the pics Mark!

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
I've got one of those white bushes, I don't need it now. Give me a £1 for postage and you can have it

If you want it (brand new and genuine Renault)

Reactions: Gus
  Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
White bit is a sod to fit. Well mine was. I squished mine in with a socket on a jack that still allowed me to poke at the circlip to get it to fit. Just using the weight of the engine and gearbox did the job. Compare size of old and new and you'll see what I mean!

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
I've deleted the pics off my phone now! Lol! They're in a thread on here somewhere.
I've got to order some bits on Monday, including one of those bushes so I'll get the part numbers for all the other bits and bobs. Also getting some info for @warwickstingray for similar items.

You found them!
Any luck with this mate? Received the white bush today so not requiring that anymore. Cheers again matt.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
@dann2707 @warwickstingray got the numbers for the items that wear in the gear linkage for you both! 7700 743 133 and 7705 010 093. You don't need 8200 201 750 as it doesn't wear out apparently, it's the part numbers listed before that wear. Give George a call at Renault Wolverhampton and tell him Mark told you to call. 01902 439263

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Perfect, got the sleeve and bush for £2.80 odd haha

George was massively helpful and knew exactly what I was talking about when describing the parts. Thanks again Mark, this forum never ceases to impress :up::up::up::up:

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
So the knurled bit is actually removable and is jst sat on the bolt!? Where does the other part go? I can't find it on the gear linkage schematic.
Thanks for looking into this by the way!!

I just hope the few thousand miles I've done with a new conrod linkage bit with a worn knurled bit in it haven't worn the conrod as that white bush is such a dick.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
I'm guessing it's these two. Can't believe I didn't realise it came off.
As for that spacer. There wasn't one on the car maybe due to previous owner efforts so I didn't think to order one. Explains why I have plenty of movement in mine. Let me know when you fit yours wether that spacer is sided or just literally gets squished in there to take the slack. I think i'll be making a call tomorrow!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
So the knurled bit is actually removable and is jst sat on the bolt!? Where does the other part go? I can't find it on the gear linkage schematic.
Thanks for looking into this by the way!!

I just hope the few thousand miles I've done with a new conrod linkage bit with a worn knurled bit in it haven't worn the conrod as that white bush is such a dick.
Items 8 and 9 on the schematic you posted in the other thread mate are what you need. Not sure what that nylon part is though.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Have you got a picture as that's all I can find from your two part numbers was those two bits. The part number using all my cars details in dialogys I have for the sleeve (No.9) is 8200182557. Hence my confusion.

Have you got a photo of the No.9 you have? As the internet brings up that little nylon part.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Have you got a picture as that's all I can find from your two part numbers was those two bits. The part number using all my cars details in dialogys I have for the sleeve (No.9) is 8200182557. Hence my confusion.

Have you got a photo of the No.9 you have? As the internet brings up that little nylon part.
I know where the fucker goes now!! That nylon item is hidden under the rubber boot that the rod passes through. It's on the main selector shaft

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Am I being really thick? You mean inside the boot over the end of the selector where the ball on the conrod resides? Or are you on about the bit under the circlip?

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Think I'm gonna order another conrod and wanker white bush just to be on the safe side!

Parts have arrived any they're not the right ones I don't think. The metal bush on mine isn't detachable but i've been provided with that, think it's the older gearboxes that have this detachable knurled sleeve.

Also received a plastic seethrough looking bush, again I don't think I even noticed this part on my gearbox when taking it apart last month.

Going to dismantle it at a later date and take pics of what I actually need to avoid confusion. Not annoyed in the slightest, as they were so cheap!! :D I'll be able to throw them at someone for light entertainment

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Parts have arrived any they're not the right ones I don't think. The metal bush on mine isn't detachable but i've been provided with that, think it's the older gearboxes that have this detachable knurled sleeve.

Also received a plastic seethrough looking bush, again I don't think I even noticed this part on my gearbox when taking it apart last month.

Going to dismantle it at a later date and take pics of what I actually need to avoid confusion. Not annoyed in the slightest, as they were so cheap!! :smiley: I'll be able to throw them at someone for light entertainment
Get the code off your gearbox mate. It'll be engraved into the casing. That's the only way you'll be guaranteed to get the correct parts.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
I expect like me you have this one piece item which has no removable bolt or bush and no nylon insert

d216552599c735378ac64c0a44f41482.jpg

And not this which is what dialogys gives me with my vin, gearbox code etc a multi piece part which I could switch to but would cost about 50 quid in bits

242f6d4e32dac8470743d12932e2a022.jpg

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Right I'm pretty sure I've got to the bottom of this. The one piece item as far as I can tell is referred to as a filtration module and has the part number 8200201750 with a star in front of suggesting it replaces 7700107339 and 7700107354 which are referred to as Link rod (ending 339) and clevis gearlvr (ending 354) which require the small metal bush and nylon spacer.

The clevis gearlvr doesn't wear which is why it doesn't seem to be listed as the first option anymore and if your clevis gearlvr was damaged you would just fit 8200201750 rather than buy all the bits again but you can still buy the wear parts for the clevis gearlvr if you like and yours is fine as I have done by mistake.

So if you have the lower picture you order the bush and spacer. If like you have the top photo like me then it should just be 8200201750 which seems to be about 25 quid. I will order 8200201750 soon to hopefully confirm this. If a clevis setup arrives then I give up!!

Last edited:
  Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Which bush is that? I don't need any bushes I've replaced all the ones I can it's just the filtration module I need.

I ordered 8 and 9 and they are wrong.

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Tomorrow i'm going to fit this white plastic bush and take a pic of the part I actually need.

I need the bush that sits on the knurled section of this, think it's small round and black if that helps haha

d216552599c735378ac64c0a44f41482.jpg

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
You need the whole Conrod and unfortunately like me that knurled bush is part of that particular part unless mine is just fused on!

I'll be ordering 8200201750 filtration module on Monday as much for my own sanity as to improve my linkage so I'll post a picture when it turns up. Should hopefully put an end to all this.

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
You need the whole Conrod and unfortunately like me that knurled bush is part of that particular part unless mine is just fused on!

I'll be ordering 8200201750 filtration module on Monday as much for my own sanity as to improve my linkage so I'll post a picture when it turns up. Should hopefully put an end to all this.

Is that what it's called, the filtration module?

I definitely need that part then but yeah some versions have that knurled part removable, some are pressed/welded on. Depends on the year of car I think I remember when fitting the yanoo stiff shift as he provides an uprated bush and you can only fit it if you have the detachable knurled bit which me and you both don't have.

How much is that con rod that I require mate if you know? I don't mind paying whatever really I just need to get rid of this sloppiness.