ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know what rear silencer this is?

PH1 172 (Track Car)
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have an idea on what rear silencer this is please? It has been taken off my PH1 172. I realise that its a bit of a long shot but there are a few car geeks on here :p

Will probably be up for sale once I know what it is :)

Cheers

Ben

IMG_2787_zps23179f01.jpg

IMG_2786_zps5509c0c5.jpg

IMG_2785_zpse88cd4d4.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yep that looks like magnex as it has the plate that goes under the standard exhaust mount and attaches to that hanger on the opposite side, my old ph1 came with one, it sounded better than the k-tec stealth that replaced it but on the way home it got massively louder one night on the motorway and I got home to realise the backbox was MISSING! lol no idea where it went.

INFACT is that my backbox? lol

PH1 172 (Track Car)

Thanks for the advice :)

yep that looks like magnex as it has the plate that goes under the standard exhaust mount and attaches to that hanger on the opposite side, my old ph1 came with one, it sounded better than the k-tec stealth that replaced it but on the way home it got massively louder one night on the motorway and I got home to realise the backbox was MISSING! lol no idea where it went.

INFACT is that my backbox? lol

Thanks mate!