ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anybody know this clio?

Clio RS200
Oh yeah there is! I'll try and find the link for you. It was advertised on gum tree last time though

Clio RS200
Not necessarily that one but there is a LY 182 with some history and a 172 engine but I can't remember the plate number.

Clio RS200
I don't think the one advertised is the dodgy one. Dodgy one is a 54 plate and that one is 55 registered even though its on private plates.
Dodgy one is 30k miles, one advertised is 40 odd thousand.

I did start to wonder, cause the guy said he's owned it for 5 years which wouldnt be hard to find out by looking at the LogBook

I did start to wonder, cause the guy said he's owned it for 5 years which wouldnt be hard to find out by looking at the LogBook

Vhecl chassis number on the one your looki g at and do a vin check on the reg see if they match up ! Could be a shear coincidence , best thing to do is get it checked out properly , take somebody who knows ththem backward and can advise you!