ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know this Clio 182 in Bristol? WD04 NCZ

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
As above, going to look at it for my sister in the morning, just trying to find out if its known on here, has a after market exhaust by the looks of it.

renault-clio-hatchback-2-0-16v-renaultsport-182-3dr-66191424-640x480.jpg

renault-clio-hatchback-2-0-16v-renaultsport-182-3dr-66191417-640x480.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No idea what their cars are like, but their salesman Martin used to work with my partner Dave. That's all I know really mate.

I have my own opinions of him which are best kept to myself! lol.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Original Cup splitter aswell? Has it been lowered maybe?

Yea spotted the splitter, rare these days. Not sure if its lowered, maybe 20-30mm. Guy said he has stacks of paperwork/history and most recently one for almost 1k for cambelt, aux belt, water pump and a service.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Is it up for a decent price?

Arctic's seem to be the flavour of the month just now for some reason!

£3350, higher end of the market as its from a dealer with 3 months warranty and a new ticket.. But if its as good as it looks and as good as he makes it sound over the phone then im sure my sister will go for it. Im sure we can get a bit off though. Just noticed the front bumper has the original black sticker inserts to.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
She got it, now that's one mega mint up together 182, history is insane! Belts done in the last 2 months with depths set and water pump, new brakes, 4 new tyres, wheels are immaculate as is the body and interior. Even the steering wheel is mint! Exhaust is long life and it had eibach prolines fitted.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
She got it, now that's one mega mint up together 182, history is insane! Belts done in the last 2 months with depths set and water pump, new brakes, 4 new tyres, wheels are immaculate as is the body and interior. Even the steering wheel is mint! Exhaust is long life and it had eibach prolines fitted.

That should have read cambelt, dephaser, aux belt and water pump done in the last two months

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Odd that its got all that history, been well looked after and got the cs essential mods, but its not recognised on here.

Fair play though, hope she enjoys it.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Odd that its got all that history, been well looked after and got the cs essential mods, but its not recognised on here.

Fair play though, hope she enjoys it.

It has a Cliosport.net tax disc holder so he must be on here somehwere. The guy who sold it to her knows you and Dave, said your are both top blokes Dan. He worked with Dave at Merc or something.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes I know him. Mr Cupper. The less said about it the better! lol.

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Ah bugger, I found this on autotrader five minutes ago, decided to search the registration plate on here.....grr!

Nice buy, hope your sister enjoys it, and seeing as this is a local car & thread, I guess I might see it around!

...the hunt continues, I'm after a 182.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Cheers for recommendation, might contact seller. I'll probably whack a thread up for some help at some point. (Not your usual r****d potential buyers thread I would hope, but still, some basic qu's I need answering.)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
My mrs went to look/test drive this actually, was a pretty tidy car in all honesty. Hope she enjoys it!