ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodsons Petrol Blue 182

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
It was to give you an idea of how the silver looks on PB, I hated it at first and was going to put the OE anthracite wheels back on but they've won me over

Petrol Blue 182
It was to give you an idea of how the silver looks on PB, I hated it at first and was going to put the OE anthracite wheels back on but they've won me over
I had a good look in your thread and again after your wheels were mentioned, yours looks mega clean on the silver wheels especially in that style, I've never liked turinis on silver though

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I also think anthracite Turinis over silver and OE 182 anthracite wheels look better.

Petrol Blue 182
Yeh I was originally after anthracite 182 wheels but these where too much of a good deal to pass up! Still want some OE's aswell as these. I probably prefer them over turinis even!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Petrol blue is a really nice colour. It's like owning a liquid yellow clio but less bright! What I mean by that is it changes colour and has 3 or 4 different coulours in the paint, whereas all the other 1*2 colours are either base, or have metallic fleck but no real colour change/flip. This colour looks awesome in the sun but still good when it's in low light.

Remember there's only 30 something in this colour and although it's an acquired taste it's nice to own a rare colour that is quite a special colour and understated. IMO.

Really like yours Ricardo, but no point me making it look the same, got have a little variation, I keep thinking about a really dusted gold type colour on the turinis, like Rays wheels type colour!
8154570159_038bdd861f_b.jpg

Those are Rays Racing Bronze.

Petrol Blue 182
Petrol blue is a really nice colour. It's like owning a liquid yellow clio but less bright! What I mean by that is it changes colour and has 3 or 4 different coulours in the paint, whereas all the other 1*2 colours are either base, or have metallic fleck but no real colour change/flip. This colour looks awesome in the sun but still good when it's in low light.

Remember there's only 30 something in this colour and although it's an acquired taste it's nice to own a rare colour that is quite a special colour and understated. IMO.
Yeh I get what you mean, I think it's just gonna take some getting used too! Yeh 1/29 made in this colour, will probably only go up in value some day!

Petrol Blue 182
A new treat for the petrol blue today..
D75F1C2D-FB7C-4891-94F8-964CD0E9AE22.jpg

Washed and fitting will hopefully be tomorrow if the weather holds up, used the car daily all week for work and really starting to bond with it now, so much fun!