ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do I or don't i !!!

Clio 172 ph1
really like my clio ph1 172 took me a while to find a good one like mine,don't no if I fancy swopping it for a 182 or a newer 172
Do I or don't i ?????

Clio 172 ph1
Kicked myself when I got rid of my first ph1 and couldn't wait to get a second one,don't no if I would feel the same if I got rid of this one

Clio 172 ph1
I no,I'm in no rush anyway if the right one pops up I will have a look or anyone wants to pm me about a deal they can if not I will still enjoy driving her around

Clio 172 ph1
No it wernt that I didn't like it just had my heart set on a ph1,getting a bit older now chi a few more luxuries in the newer ones lol

Clio 172 ph1
What does your ph1 look like?
A54D97A4-D13C-4D6D-877F-BE94710FD3F9.jpg

C1FD4544-26F1-4A97-9DCD-6705B97BAA31.jpg

355ACDB3-143B-4372-958D-9EE8C1EECDDD.jpg

Clio 172 ph1
I Perfer the look of them over the ph2,if I was to keep it I would lower it,fabia splitter,spacers,smaller front number plate
And should look completely better

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
And ruin it (according to Cs). If I was to keep that car, the above plans Marc has mentioned would transform the look and prob bring new ph1 love.

I'd update the rear lights & boot lid.
To make it perfect:

Rear lights
Cup spoiler
Ph2 side strips (preferably colour coded but even black plastic ones look better)
Lower (has to be)
15mm spacers front, 10mm rear.
Recaros (preferably blue ones)
Try finding Recaro's to match the interior. It's hard. I did once but they were over a grand.

I'd rather find some otterly shagged ones and have them trimmed. Can't be THAT expensive.
I don't know, I reckon a few hundred quid at least.

The Recaro's I found were awesome, they'd have looked lovely, they were out of a Porsche, but some dude had them in his Audi TT. I wanted them 😞

Listerine & Poledo
If it was my choice:
Sell Ph.1 to someone who wants a ph.1
Buy a Ph.2 and do all the tinkering on that instead. Oh, also, cruise and climate