ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty Derv Fiesta Zetec S Updates

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Hello all, :)
Not posted up anything majorly great here for a while. So ill post these new pics of the car after i had got annoyed with it and its lack of love.

Got all the dings taken out of it, seems to be that the past month was a bad month, purely as every tw*t opened their doors on it. Annoying when i park at the other sides of car parks.

Decided to change the colour of wheels. Changed the inserts to vinyl rather than DMB gel overlays, look smart and feel great when touched.

Yes the disks are dirty, but i took the picture as soon as i was picking up the car, so i know it wasnt ran around while it was in being spruced up.

IMG_0282_zpsbece8a6a.jpg

IMG_0281_zpsa51a00a3.jpg

IMG_0279_zps494c44d2.jpg

IMG_0278_zpsd89db662.jpg

Further improvements - Clean up the fog light bolts and possibly colourcode the
fog light moudlings. Rear valance i think needs coded too.

Feedback as usual appreciated.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fcuk me, your tyre has a gaping rip in the side of it and you're worried about wheel colour??

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hi Adam! Nice to see you actually post something again mate. You've had that car a while now! Many miles is it on?

Oh i'll actually give you tyre gel, it's making me cry!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Chill out, only got the car back. Speaking of tyre gel, i have some, just picked it up so havent had time to do it now.

The rip is visual. Isnt deep, isnt affecting the tyre in anyway. Plus, new tyes on Monday for the front, so not worried.

Had the car nearly 4 years this year. Just need to get the plate spaced properly. Plus, the 54 makes the 58 look older, which is a shame. But reflecting the business, id say its spot on.

Dont think i could handle lower, the clio has made me enjoy this ride height. Plus it does still go scrape on some speed bumps already.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It already scrapes on some speed bumps? Must be the worlds biggest speed bumps.

Not a fan on the black wheels, or the red badges. Needs de-tangoed aswell!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
The speed bumps where he works are huge mondeos would catch on them when I picked up cars there