ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirtiest Car Competition - 2010

The gritters are out again which is taking its toll on our cars already.

I had my car washed on Monday and it's filthy again 3 days later.

I will get a picture tomorrow but here's my effort for last year.

IMG00043-20091217-1231.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I aint seen a gritter yet but mines f**king filthyil get a pic tomorrow.

SG9 Forester STi
Mines filthy too, haven't washed it since the last essex meet which was a good couple of months ago! Will try and get a pic tomorrow.

CLIO PH1 172
dam it i should have taken a pic of mine before i cleaned it the other day i swear it wasnt far off the op!!

Mini Cooper S
I'm trying to get filthy :)

Renault upset me, I had a good 1000 miles of dirt but they cleaned it without my say so! I think your car is only worthy of this thread if the number plate can't be seen.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Mine gets lathered i wotk on the dock and have to pass a large coal yard and the roads are lathered from all the wagons

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Less talk, more pics!

If you're lucky, I'll provide a prize for a proper dirty one (as in, not someone who is lazy and hasn't washed their car in years)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Car doesn't get used enough so can i enter the van? :rasp:

I currently have TEAM WAGNER written on the back in all the dirt :D For a guaranteed bag of harribo with my renewal i will also add cliosport.net for advertising purposes ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, Still clinging on for dear life for Haribo?!

However, advertising space in exchange for Haribo - tempting

Never above 25mpg
The gritters are out again which is taking its toll on our cars already.

I had my car washed on Monday and it's filthy again 3 days later.

I will get a picture tomorrow but here's my effort for last year.

Null and void then for this thread ;) ?

I've just washed my 172 and my 3 series is gleaming atm so I'm oot.

Jap Box
Ahh mine looks sparklng compared to some of those. Havent cleaned it in a good 2 months now though and I got splattered by a gritter last night :rasp:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I was thinking of making this thread, i'll get working on the car, washed it at the weekend so no cheating from me.

j26

Clio 197
dirty clio 1.jpgdirty clio.jpgdirty clio 2.jpg

this clio came in to my work today for two new tyres fitting, very nice car but very neglected!!!
At least he got some good tyres fitted(conti)

sorry for photos taken on blackberry

Jap Box
Got a start on mine today, grit, slush and snow all over the car, managed to get stuck too so spun around in snow and mud which flicked up the car. Think ill be onto a winner soon :)

GB 182 FF
IMG_0862.jpg
That was 2 years ago's effort lol.... I've only washed it 3 times since then but its stayed pretty clean this year unfortunately :(

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
SDC10420.jpg

SDC10421.jpg

Winter's like taking a new girl home - get protected and get dirty

My attempt was pretty half-arsed then, you can still see my numberplate haha.

Just got mine washed yesterday but I'm up and down the motorway everyday so I should gather enough dirt to post a picture in a few days :)