ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did you buy your clio brand new....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No point in buyin new now a days, 2nd hand market is so strong for buyers.

Bought the vee 3rd hand, 53plate.

ST
Yep all 3 of my clios have been new...

Only one i got ripped on was my 53 plate dynamique (1st car), through a main dealer paid £9k for it..sold it to my brother 2 years later when i bought the 182 for £5.5k with only 22k on it.

FF 182, (UK car), at a main dealer was listed at the time for £14,800, paid £11,250 for it..traded it 20 months on with 20k on the clock and got back £9k.

R27 was in the showroom at £17,250, paid £14,200..again through the same main dealer as both the dynamique and the 182..

As the saying goes, you live and learn..

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Like the way a few people don't understand the "did you buy it new, if so" bit ;)

yes im getting confused now aswel? what did you pay for it new is what im getting at, did anyone manage to get a deal, or chip them down etc, who had the best bargain then in other words

ST
Yep all 3 of my clios have been new...

Only one i got ripped on was my 53 plate dynamique (1st car), through a main dealer paid £9k for it..sold it to my brother 2 years later when i bought the 182 for £5.5k with only 22k on it.

FF 182, (UK car), at a main dealer was listed at the time for £14,800, paid £11,250 for it..traded it 20 months on with 20k on the clock and got back £9k.

R27 was in the showroom at £17,250, paid £14,200..again through the same main dealer as both the dynamique and the 182..

As the saying goes, you live and learn..

yes im getting confused now aswel? what did you pay for it new is what im getting at, did anyone manage to get a deal, or chip them down etc, who had the best bargain then in other words

ph quick
Is there anyone who paid the full 15995 or whatever it was for a ph quick and still owns it today?

H22A7 Accord Type R
Alan, the switch from 182 to 197 makes more sense now ;)
I bought my silver one brand new! I kept it mint, Then it got written off by some scallies, which gutted me! so i bought 2nd hand from then on! £8300 for 02 plate 1.2 16v Dynamique with Factory Fitted CAT1 alarm upgrade and metallic :D picked up from dealership with my Private plate on!! What an awesome day that way! will never forget the drive home along the motorway, big grin on the face, and being spotted by mates driving through town :D

........then i got home, and couldnt get the bonnet up for a look - thought the catch was broken......nah, just had to realise to pull it forward lol! :D

'18 Megane dci
New Nov 2002 1.2 Dynamo - £9k - Arnold Clark
Sold Nov 2003 to same dealer for £8k with 10k miles.

New Nov 2003 172 - £13k - Arnold Clark
Sold Nov 2006 to trader for £7k

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
dec 2003, 172, £12,400, pre reg'd iceberg silver, they wanted £12,500 for it, so i got 6 cd changer and 12 months tax with £100 off, not amazing, but i was only 20 so who cares!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo
clio cup 172 on a 52 plate. Worked for a renault dealer at the time so payed just over 9k for it brand new on the road. Got almost 30% off the list price at the time

106 GTi
2005 Black Gold 182 with Cup Packs - £12665 from the local Renault Dealership. It will be staying for a while.