ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'll be downloading when I get home, as I'll be trading this in for Batman on Friday.

Was a cracking game. Just shows that fancy graphics, facial animation and voice acting aren't the be all and end all.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This should really have been a 50 pager.

Was a great game.

I dunno. It was a good game, but it was definitely lacking in a few areas. I'm trying NOT to pin my hopes too much on ME3 when released. Deus Ex HR should have had the hold on me that ME2 did. I loved the whole story and atmosphere in that game. Deus Ex simply didn't quite get that far, imo.

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I didn't play it after I'd finished it twice, and the second playthrough I didn't get the two Achievements I set out to get which was a bit of a pisser, but it was a great game all the same.

Graphically it wasn't that good. Sound wise it was poor too. But it had excellent gameplay and mechanics.

Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 didn't pull me in at all. I played and finished them both, but I wasn't wowed at all.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I felt exactly the same mate. Wasn't impressed by Mass Effect 1 or 2 at all.

This was something else though.

I played a couple of hours of DE:HR and never fired it up again.

I played ME2 through to completion twice.

I guess I should have given DE more of a chance but I've just never felt the urge to play it at all.

Evo 5 RS
Not touched this for awhile, having a quick play on The Missing Link. Worth a shout if you like the game IMO.

Never gets old

dxhrml2012042422374756.jpg