ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Chip won't be happy!

32175_220989318038877_1259547658_n_zpsccc327eb.jpg

Trophy #491
Will you still be doing buy for one month only? I'd like to try it before I sign up for 3 months...

Also does the group buy get you the discount on the sight too? I'd like a few of those stickers for my bucket!!

Not a 320d
Not sure Ill use anything in the box this month as it was all s**t. Might use the tyre gel and applicator to dress my arches.... Might give the rest away to someone. The air freshner was horrible.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Update soon mate. Waxtec stuff smells nice though. Proper cherry unlike IX.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That wax tec stuff still smells like ass the sfter hit of cherry doesn't make up for it tbh. Wolfs iron remover smells a lot nicer but is shite. I'll just stick with Carpro

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
The Wax-Tec stuff removed some iron but a hit with IX afterwards really showed it up, I don't think the smell is that bad with IX tbh.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah but even IX would take multiple hits dependent on area.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
TC is sort of a normal spray sealant. C2 is a nano sealant with proper sheeting and beading abilities. No comparison imo.

Just as easy to use. Looks better imo and performance, no contest really.

TC is a good product. I'm just not sure why you'd pay more and get less.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ok cheers. Fancy trying the c2 stuff as people rave about it. Any spectacular deals around at the moment? I've seen it on ebay go £20 I think

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The price was for the 500ml which I'm guessing will last me forever so may aswell go for the 100ml one?

ive ordered some. May aswell give it a blast

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. 100ml lasts me forever. Bear in mind 1/2 layers is nearly 6 months!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Need to get myself some of that. Not that I will but is there actually any benefit to applying weekly? So would the protection actually last much longer with all the layers?

Not a 320d
I dont see why you get so annoyed about it.

Application of this stuff is horrible. That or it doesnt like sitting over CQUK.

Goes all streaky. If I run round the car with my damp drying towels after it gets rid of this.

I dont see why you get so annoyed about it.

Application of this stuff is horrible. That or it doesnt like sitting over CQUK.

Goes all streaky. If I run round the car with my damp drying towels after it gets rid of this.

Read the applications thread on DW... oh wait, bannage.

Most people have said the same, so say on black cars diluted is the best bet... LOL. And I'm actually not lying, as funny as it would now be to see you do a U turn on your "I APPLY IT NEAT, DID I TELL YOU I APPLY IT NEAT? DO YOU APPLY IT NEAT, TOBY? YES, I APPLY IT NEAT"...

Not a 320d
I can still read the forums.....

It pains me but I think you're right and I'm going to have to dilute this. :cry:

Whats the ratio?