ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailers in Essex region?

ST1050, 320d
Hi guys,

New car REALLY needs a good detail, serious paint correction as it's black and it shows up. Anyone willing to help me out or know someone who can?

Cheers

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I'm happy to give you a hand to do it but wouldn't want to go at somebody else's car in a day on my own.

Do you have any experience with correction?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi guys,

New car REALLY needs a good detail, serious paint correction as it's black and it shows up. Anyone willing to help me out or know someone who can?

Cheers

Detail Chris on here, based in Hullbridge. He did an enhancement detail on my 200, stunning job. He runs 'DetailMe' and is a CQ finest detailer too.

pm me if you want his number, sure he wont mind! Im even going back there on Tuesday for more work too, will mention this thread to him :)

ST1050, 320d
I'm happy to give you a hand to do it but wouldn't want to go at somebody else's car in a day on my own.

Do you have any experience with correction?

Haha, zero! I get the gist of it but I've never done it before.

Detail Chris on here, based in Hullbridge. He did an enhancement detail on my 200, stunning job. He runs 'DetailMe' and is a CQ finest detailer too.

pm me if you want his number, sure he wont mind! Im even going back there on Tuesday for more work too, will mention this thread to him :)

Super, I will send him a PM. Cheers :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Haha, zero! I get the gist of it but I've never done it before.

Super, I will send him a PM. Cheers :)

Im in canvey if u wanna pop over to me. Ive got some very decent products. PM me if your intrested. Ill be a lot cheaper then a detailer

What car is in need of a detail also?

Heres a couple of pics of my cars & results

ahuzete2.jpg

by7y3egu.jpg

ST1050, 320d
Cheers for the offer, I've sorted it out with Ant on here now, if for any reason he can't do it I'll give you a shout.