ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

detailed the 197,6 hours later....

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Nice work Dawn,
Do you actually work when your there, or just turn up detail your car & get paid ?

Lol !!!

learning in corsa 1.3tb
Nice car, came from the garage that i work at hehehe. Just noticed cos of the DGL Garages bit at the bottom of the number plate. And very nice car btw

M140i
Think it looks mint! 6 hours isn't a massive amount of time. Nothing wrong with protecting the paint from day 1, thumbs up from me, think it looks very very good :)

05 IO 182 cup
schweeeet !!! looking cool as ! time well spent she is looking lovely - i have a thing for white 197s !! loving the teddy with heart mod as well

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Nice car, came from the garage that i work at hehehe. Just noticed cos of the DGL Garages bit at the bottom of the number plate. And very nice car btw

oh yeh,ru a mechanic or other? i've probably seen u & u guys have probably had enough of me! ;)

I hear some 1 has bought my old 182. :dapprove:

Thanks 4 the nice comments guys..... will be posting a pick of me in action just 4 PAUL later :eek: :D

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
as promised Paul :) (im short) :dapprove:

dawns197ennit043.jpg

dawns197ennit045.jpg

dawns197ennit046.jpg

dawns197ennit048.jpg

dawns197ennit049.jpg

dawns197ennit050.jpg

dawns197ennit051.jpg

dawns197ennit052.jpg

dawns197ennit060.jpg

dawns197ennit062.jpg

:rasp:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
is your 182 the one that is on the forcourt atm. Its black and has the red calipers???

sure is....why? do u know if it has been sold? some guy was driving it this morning :dapprove:

PAUL thank you! comments like that get you far lad :eek: :D

learning in corsa 1.3tb
dont know if it has been sold but i will have a look on saturday and report back lol. And prob best looking car on the forcourt tbh all the other sheds are so overpriced its silly

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
i will be keeping her like this even threw winter! nothing stops me washing my car. ;)