ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I just watched a video for Oryx, don't think our tactics were wrong, just went slightly wayward at the worst possible moments. Think he was down to like 10% health twice
Daughters were much easier when we replicated killing the second one how we'd done the first :p

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Got all the quests done for the Boolean Gemini, shame my Queens Wrath rank is only 1 :(
Not sure how many months its going to take me to get to rank 3 now. Discovered the HoW questline in the abandoned quests thing, and I have a bounty left from Petra that will get me an extra 250 points. Arse.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I just watched a video for Oryx, don't think our tactics were wrong, just went slightly wayward at the worst possible moments. Think he was down to like 10% health twice
Daughters were much easier when we replicated killing the second one how we'd done the first :p
We get the first sister down to a tiny amount and leave her, when it comes to the second sister we kill her in one go. Then just go back and easily kill the first

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Got all the quests done for the Boolean Gemini, shame my Queens Wrath rank is only 1 😧
Not sure how many months its going to take me to get to rank 3 now. Discovered the HoW questline in the abandoned quests thing, and I have a bounty left from Petra that will get me an extra 250 points. Arse.
Run the abandoned quests, do the weekly bounties, and run the 34/35 PoE - shouldn't take too long by doing that.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Run the abandoned quests, do the weekly bounties, and run the 34/35 PoE - shouldn't take too long by doing that.
Poe is house judgement only. I need 3000 rep to get to rank 3 now (did the bounties and HoW).
3 more weeks to go for something I will have long replaced by then

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Used lots of notes to level my Dead Orbit, now I have Hung Jury
I need to get that.

I didn't realise that PoE didn't give Queen's rep too, thought it was both! Was gonna say I'd run them with you, but there's obviously no need :)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Got to 300 on my main without the raid.
Never have more than 2hrs to play at one time and have to play with my backwards cousin.
CBA with the raid. Watched vids - fck that especially jumping bits.
I'll wait until the next dlc to get my light/lvl higher!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Fings I need to do in Destiny:
VoG - Never killed Atheon on NM, never did any of the raid on HM
Crota - Never did it on HM
PoE 34 + 35
Who wants to help this weekend with that? :p

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Fings I need to do in Destiny:
VoG - Never killed Atheon on NM, never did any of the raid on HM
Crota - Never did it on HM
PoE 34 + 35
Who wants to help this weekend with that? :tongueout:
Whenever I'm online I'll happily do any of those

GTD, Lupo
I take it light levels are the new way things are done now? Is it just a case of weapons and armour make it higher?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I take it light levels are the new way things are done now? Is it just a case of weapons and armour make it higher?

Yup. You should get up to the 290's from non raid stuff.
Get a ghost from the speaker. The higher the better.

There's some Halloween stuff on at present but they don't count towards anything.

GTD, Lupo
Yup. You should get up to the 290's from non raid stuff.
Get a ghost from the speaker. The higher the better.

There's some Halloween stuff on at present but they don't count towards anything.

Well having played PVP after the patch I think I'm going to spend a little more time on PVE. I have two weeks off work coming up so hopefully I should get a few hours in.

You're XBone aren't you? Happy to run you through them too

What's this xbone you speak of? Haha
Can't say when I'll be next on with being half way through halo 5 on legendary and need for speed not to mention fallout 4 soon and star wars :0 haha

So much in one month I can't find time for all of it lol.

Thanks though mate its all about kings fall on hard!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Been grinding away at the a Touch of Malice quest line today...I've gotten 41 out of 50 fragments. The ones left for me are an utter arse though :(

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Been grinding away at the a Touch of Malice quest line today...I've gotten 41 out of 50 fragments. The ones left for me are an utter arse though 😧
I think that one is out of reach for my patience (especially with no desire ATM to raid)
Need to do that special strike today if I get the chance

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Been grinding away at the a Touch of Malice quest line today...I've gotten 41 out of 50 fragments. The ones left for me are an utter arse though :(
The only time I actually use that gun is when raiding and inside the aura, where you're invincible so the last bullet doesn't take away your health. In general, I don't think it's that great TBH!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
So do I spend some of my marks on Suros Regime Y2, or just stick with my Zhalo Supercell for general killing?
Would like an exotic scout or pulse rifle too, think I can buy Bad Juju Y2 from the blueprint shop

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
The only time I actually use that gun is when raiding and inside the aura, where you're invincible so the last bullet doesn't take away your health. In general, I don't think it's that great TBH!
Yeah it's the only time I'll use it. I have my 310 Suros Regime otherwise. I just want it for the Xbox achievement.