ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I bought the Carlton dance LOL

Did the raid again last night, 310 grasp of eir gauntlets and 3 exotic engrams in total lol. Currently at 304 light but I'm struggling with the touch of malice quest. I have 44 fragments but can't seem to get the rest. Following the instructions but I still don't seem to be getting a fragment for some reason.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah once you get raid gear it really does open the game up a bit, I was pretty much wasting my time at 299 just doing quests etc as I couldn't progress properly without raid gear.

It will take you a few runs to get the feel of what to do etc but once it clicks you can fly through it, we can do it from start to finish in around 1hour20/30mins. We thought that was good until BS said some guys did a speed run and completed it in 45min lol.

White APE
I bought the Carlton dance LOL

Did the raid again last night, 310 grasp of eir gauntlets and 3 exotic engrams in total lol. Currently at 304 light but I'm struggling with the touch of malice quest. I have 44 fragments but can't seem to get the rest. Following the instructions but I still don't seem to be getting a fragment for some reason.

How do you see how many fragments you have?

Also, I got the exotic fusion rifle Telesto the other week but never bothered with it as I'm not a fan of them general. Just had a go with it tonight and it's awesome. Each bolt attaches and then detonated too.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
How do you see how many fragments you have?

Also, I got the exotic fusion rifle Telesto the other week but never bothered with it as I'm not a fan of them general. Just had a go with it tonight and it's awesome. Each bolt attaches and then detonated too.

I love my Telesto, it's a great weapon.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got the touch of malice tonight, a fragment randomly dropped during a tier 2 court of oryx rune, I was quite surprised as I've done a tonne of them and it didn't drop so I had assumed I already had that one. Not far off 305 light now!

I've been told there are no 310 raid boots available yet? Surely then the highest you can reach is 309...deja vu lol.

We can go through the raid tomorrow night @Gavin. or over the weekend if you're on so you can see what it's like.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
No just 45, I don't think all 50 have even been found yet, 46/47 I think is the highest most people have found

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Sounds good, get ready for reviving me [emoji23]
Lol I'll be using my Titan so won't be as strong. A decent weapon combo is scout/pulse rifle, sniper and a machine gun.

Might even start my hunter class today and try and get it to 40.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Need more XBOne players who can get through the raid. Me and @MarcJP play with a group of lads, but it's difficult to get a full team together for the raid.
I think if there's more about, then we could get more runs done.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Need more XBOne players who can get through the raid. Me and @MarcJP play with a group of lads, but it's difficult to get a full team together for the raid.
I think if there's more about, then we could get more runs done.
Yeah it's frustrating, I'm totally raid ready (so are you, and a couple of others) but there isn't 6 of us. I really want to get through it this week, before Friday - once HM is out I imagine finding groups will be even tougher.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If there's any PS4 players that want to join in on the raid just leave your name in here! Although we usually don't start until 11pm ish... Usually takes us between 1hour20 - 1hour40mins. There are around 8-10 of us who raid, just depends who is on and who isn't.

I'm working my way through the other characters now, Warlock is at 304, Titan 282 and Hunter 226. It'll be good to have all 3 over 300 and a chance to get more raid gear!

White APE
If there's any PS4 players that want to join in on the raid just leave your name in here! Although we usually don't start until 11pm ish... Usually takes us between 1hour20 - 1hour40mins. There are around 8-10 of us who raid, just depends who is on and who isn't.

I'm working my way through the other characters now, Warlock is at 304, Titan 282 and Hunter 226. It'll be good to have all 3 over 300 and a chance to get more raid gear!

I'll have some! Citizen_Nine

Only problem is I've just moved into my new place and my internet isn't being set up til Nov 4th!! [emoji35]

Clio 182 - RB

I'm keen, pretty much the time i go on on weekend. PSN name, EarleseyLAD

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ok cool I'll get you both added. Do you guys know how to raid? Only reason I ask is some of the guys we play with take it really seriously LOL.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Feel free to add me all

JakeMerr is the gamertag. Got a pretty good group to do oryx with but always happy to have a couple of first timers mixed in and help. All patient too haha

My light is 303.... Struggling to get it up much as I only have one character and don't have the patience for grinding haha

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Feel free to add me all

JakeMerr is the gamertag. Got a pretty good group to do oryx with but always happy to have a couple of first timers mixed in and help. All patient too haha
Tend to do it at 12pm Saturday's to allow for longer runs with new people if needed

My light is 303.... Struggling to get it up much as I only have one character and don't have the patience for grinding haha

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Feel free to add me all

Xbox One, or...?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Only ever done a few raids, not the new one though.
Get watching them videos! [emoji12] lol.

There's parts to the raid I haven't done, simply because we usually have our own role. I've never been taken in the final part, but it looks simple enough.

Have a watch over some walk through videos and ask any questions if you need too. @Gavin. needs to run through it too, so if you are on over the weekend we could maybe go through it with both of you

Clio 182 - RB
Get watching them videos! [emoji12] lol.

There's parts to the raid I haven't done, simply because we usually have our own role. I've never been taken in the final part, but it looks simple enough.

Have a watch over some walk through videos and ask any questions if you need too. @Gavin. needs to run through it too, so if you are on over the weekend we could maybe go through it with both of you
Will PM you soon [emoji4]

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Totally forgot to add you guys on psn lol will do it later when I'm on.

Managed to get the raid shotgun last night, 310 solar. My helmet, boots and artifact are holding me back big time.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Anybody want a teach a noob the raid, ran through the normal last night with @Liam. for the first time but the lads we normally play with have decided they no longer want to help anyone get through it. w*****s.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I was just going to comment on that, anyone wanting to join in on the raids won't be able to anymore. I did say before in the thread that they take it seriously, didn't realise they took it that seriously, lol.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't managed to get past Golgoroth in the Normal raid yet - it's actually really starting to annoy me. The group @JP83 and I play with don't have 6 players, and even getting 4/5 of us is difficult due to other commitments. I tried DestinyLFG a couple of times, but I either get a s**t group that falls apart at the first hurdle, or I get kicked before it even starts because I don't have the raid completion achievement.

So, not being able to do the end-game content pretty much renders Destiny pointless for me (I don't play Crucible).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Golgoroth was hard at first but it's done in a few minutes now! 3 left, 2 right, 1 in the middle taking his gaze when the ads down the sides are taken care of. Throw a few grenades down at his feet to take care of any cursed thrall, pop the orb, jump down and hit him with whatever you've got. I find sniper rifles are best, I can get over 100k damage with 1 shot, then I switch to my raid machine gun when I'm out of sniper ammo. When the taken come near the end it's actually easier.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
. So, not being able to do the end-game content pretty much renders Destiny pointless for me (I don't play Crucible).

I'm in the exact same boat! I have no one to do the end with, we got up to Oryx the other night on my first go then one of the Canadians spit his dummy and now won't carry on.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Golgoroth was hard at first but it's done in a few minutes now! 3 left, 2 right, 1 in the middle taking his gaze when the ads down the sides are taken care of. Throw a few grenades down at his feet to take care of any cursed thrall, pop the orb, jump down and hit him with whatever you've got. I find sniper rifles are best, I can get over 100k damage with 1 shot, then I switch to my raid machine gun when I'm out of sniper ammo. When the taken come near the end it's actually easier.
I've done Golgoroth, but not any further :(