ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't managed to get past Golgoroth in the Normal raid yet - it's actually really starting to annoy me. The group @JP83 and I play with don't have 6 players, and even getting 4/5 of us is difficult due to other commitments. I tried DestinyLFG a couple of times, but I either get a s**t group that falls apart at the first hurdle, or I get kicked before it even starts because I don't have the raid completion achievement.

So, not being able to do the end-game content pretty much renders Destiny pointless for me (I don't play Crucible).
I should probably join your group, not really played much Destiny of late as the group I used to play with aren't around anymore
I'm still only like 270 light (or thereabouts atm)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I sent a clan join request to whomever is in chaaarge
Quick question (to anyone) - Where can I buy the Year Two version of the year one weapons?
Year 2 weapons are available from the screens in the Tower, it's by the Vanguard reps in the centre room.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I really want the shield brothers gauntlets but I just can't seem to get them to drop.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I really hate that daily mission. 8 attempts today, counting captains kill me every time
You should just jump into mine and @JP83 's party next time you're on, I don't mind running dailies and nightfalls (I need to do the NF again on my Titan anyway)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I tried, you were full :tongueout:
Been grinding out engrams, up to 286 or something now
I meant Xbox party, there was 3 of us but we normally switch in and out of Fireteams to get things done for everyone. I dunno if I'll be on tonight, but I will be tomorrow evening if you need a hand through the Nightfall (I wanna do it on my Titan anyway, as I said). If you're up to 285 or so, then you could probably jump into the raid too, we need people for that!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Got myself a black spindle last night ;) and did the raid on hard mode haha.

Doing the normal raid tonight on my 300 hunter if anyone wants to join
Xbl: JakeMerr

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Got myself a black spindle last night :wink: and did the raid on hard mode haha.

Doing the normal raid tonight on my 300 hunter if anyone wants to join
Xbl: JakeMerr
Mate, if you're around and fancy doing the raid with me, @JP83 and @Cookie that'd be awesome - I'm going to assume they're online too! I've added you, my GT is BobbyBoRegis

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
FLOL! Mega frustrated last night at that bloody totems stage. The f**king Yankee doodle didn't help either. c**t.
Yeah, he was a chopper. I was also a bit miffed, I really don't know why we suddenly struggled there!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm dying to get stuck into the hard raid. I'm still only 306 so I'm not sure how well I'd do. A friend said he got his arse handed to him at 312!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Although, it was helpful to learn how to do all the bits (I still can't jump, even with help). Cheers Jake (and your mates)
Shame about the obnoxious 8 year old Americans (then their 10 year old replacement who was booted within 30 seconds)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Do you adjust your subclass to favour agility, before you start the jumping?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I love the jumping :( I was crossing my fingers every time during the Daughters, in the hope that I was going to be the one to get to do it :(

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Do you adjust your subclass to favour agility, before you start the jumping?
I try, it doesn't really matter, I'm just not very good at jumping
I couldn't even do the jumping at the daughters, to the point where we developed the tactic for me to kill myself before the invisible land bit spawned on me (and if it spawned on me to begin with, I would just kill myself so it went to someone else)
I did actually manage the ships bit, which was nice (although this was only my second attempt at the raid, so will probably figure it out eventually)
The bit with jumping off the cliff I just left the fireteam after ~50 attempts