ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, we've still not completed the vault of glass.
It's a long old raid though. We had the first 5 parts of it down to a couple of hours.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
It'll likely be around 9pm, maybe just before - I can be flexible but will check with my friend Steve. It's just 2 of us, so assume we'd need a couple of others too.

I assume we should also be doing the Nightfall too - we've done the weekly Heroic, but the last time I ventured into a Nightfall, I think I lasted 30/40 seconds before I ran away :( in fairness I'm better geared now, and my desire to explore isn't as stupid now too.

Well myself and a mate of mine called nick should be about around 9pm.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well that was a f**king awful experience. Not sure I want to bother with raids now!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Well that was a f**king awful experience. Not sure I want to bother with raids now!

Hahahaha. It's much easier when there's 6. Unfortunately my mate nick was late from work (he's a pcso and had to get involved in a fight so had paperwork to do. Haha).

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Hahahaha. It's much easier when there's 6. Unfortunately my mate nick was late from work (he's a pcso and had to get involved in a fight so had paperwork to do. Haha).
Ahh. My mate Steve is a copper so would've related to that. I did the daily heroic in a sulk and logged off instead. I'd like to try it again, unfortunately Steve won't be online for a while though, and I have a whole weekend of peace to play :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah sorry guys, I'd have dragged some more people in but no fucker was online!
Nah, it's fine - cheers for jumping in at least!

I'll be about tomorrow evening as the Mrs is out if anyone is doing something and has a free slot.

Mito Sportiva 135
Sorry guys I've not been on much recently but if you need some help on a raid on Xbox One, I'll try my best - Brando M83

Now just need one more exotic, Thunderlord, then have every exotic weapon and piece of titan armour available until House of Wolves is released - although I have billions of weapons to level up!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've had most of the week off from Destiny myself.

But I can play tonight for a bit, if anyone's around.

Mito Sportiva 135
I should be on about tenish or something - need to do 2 x weekly missions and 2 x VoG before the reset still. Could also re-run the first parts of Crota as I've killed him thrice but 2 of the times just used checkpoints at the end

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I have a group of 4 on tonight attempting VoG. I'll be on from 7:30 onwards, and they will come on after that (probably around 8pm). It'll be a session again, so we'll still be going till around 11pm I reckon.

@MarcJP @Cookie

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I have a group of 4 on tonight attempting VoG. I'll be on from 7:30 onwards, and they will come on after that (probably around 8pm). It'll be a session again, so we'll still be going till around 11pm I reckon.

@MarcJP @Cookie
I'm working until 8, will be home by half past 8 at the latest. Is that going to miss the boat?

I might be able to sneak out at half 7, so home for 8pm.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, that should be fine dude. We won't start it with just the 4 of us anyway. Is your mate about if Cookie can't make it?
I think he's still away, he was back either today or tomorrow (he's been on holiday with his wife and daughter). I'll find out :)

Mito Sportiva 135
An alternative solution for you guys (if like me, you find quite a lot of VOG a pain in the rear) go onto Destiny LFG and get a save point from someone. I tend to only play from the templar onwards - get the gorgon checkpoint and play from there. The conflux section on hard is just so long I can't stand it!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Can you re-run that raid more than once within a reset? Or can you only do it once a week? I really enjoyed it (although I was probably fairly s**t)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Gjallarhorn still eludes me!
I did a nf last night and loudly exclaimed 'Hawkmooooooooon' until I realised it wasn't me that got it.
Finally have a 32 now so ready to some Crota hard or Iron banner when time permits. Player base has dropped right off now though.
I think the HOW dlc comes out the same week as Project Cars too...

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Once a week per character buddy
Think I'm going to make myself a warlock tomorrow
Yeah, I enjoy my Warlock, but think I'm going to start a new character. Fancy a Titan. Not sure if I can be bothered with levels 1-10 though

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've only done it once. Enjoy my titan so much I've not felt compelled to make another one.
I did it long ago on my own with a Hunter, and gave up at level 11, as I hated it. I then levelled a Warlock and played right through with someone, was much more enjoyable.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I have 2 level 20 hunters and all 32 gear. I used to run the raid twice each week and just swap the gear over. Makes levelling much faster. I also have a level 29 or something titan. Can't remember now.

Mito Sportiva 135
I have 3 titans - means each time DLC comes out I can run the raids/events 3 times per week and can level up quicker as only looking for one armour type. downside is less variety but I love my exo titans!

Still struggling for ascendant energy, I always seem to get shards! When the new upgrade paths are announced I am praying that you don't have to re-level all your weapons, as you had to do with your exotics after The Dark Below. As I have still to level half my exotics, starting again with the ones I've done would kill me I think

A 365 power Fatebringer is going to be amazing - I hope you can level legendary armour up too

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm the opposite. I s**t Ascendant Energy, I can't find Shards for love nor money though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just started a Titan up this afternoon. Xbox and Destiny servers are playing up though.