ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Clio williams / 172
I'm level 8 on this don't mind jumping in with peeps to play add me on ps4 valver16 really enjoying this atm only just unlocked venus

Mito Sportiva 135
One. Already added you, just not seen you online when I've been free yet. I'm away all weekend otherwise I would be up for that 😧
Oh sorry mate, hadn't noticed! But yes if you do notice me on there, send me an invite. What's your real name, so I don't have to shout Cookie over the mic?!

GTD, Lupo
People seem to be struggling to find other people so let's make a list.

Xbox One
Stimpy443 - Happy with Gorms
Frugalfire - Chapper or Ben
Brand M83 -
CookieRocks -

Xbox 360

Playstation :tongueclosed:

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Xbox One
Brand M83 -
CookieRocks - Cookie, or Terry

Xbox 360

Playstation 4
Clio_182 - Clio_in_motion_2008
valver 16 - Valver16
Roachman-Bob - ben81

I currently have 0 friends on PSN 😧
Did the first two Moon missions last night as Iron Banner has ended, really got into it! I don't know why the game still seems to be getting so much stick.

There was an update yesterday to fix a few errors, shotguns an AR's got nerfed for pvp.

Last edited:
  White APE
Got my first purple weapon yesterday. Shame it was a bloody sniper rifle as I never bloody use them!

White APE
Looks like the PS servers are down. Got the night off from the GF so was going to put some hours into this.

Tin Can with wheels
Can't access my friend requests for some reason,
Saying server error. Will accept and add people once Sony fixes the bloody issue or finish maintenance

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Sorry Valver I couldn't join you the other night I was helping @Gavin. with a level 18 Vanguard strike, I'll be on tomorrow and over the weekend if anyone fancies joining us, I'm hoping to buy an exotic weapon from Xur over the weekend although not sure I can afford one yet! Got 17 strange coins.

Xbox One
Brand M83 -

Xbox 360

Playstation 4
valver 16 - Valver16
Roachman-Bob - ben81
Liam. - static--stance--

White APE
Just found Xur. Don't have anywhere near enough strange coins. Fucksticks. What's the quickest way to earn them?

GTD, Lupo
Do the weekly challenge on level 28 you get 9 coins. Have 3 characters and you can earn 27 a week. I have 53 just a shame he has nothing worth buying. I played for an hour earlier with Chappers but i starting to lose interest in this now :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got myself an exotic helmet earlier and a few consumables to speed up auto rifle upgrades.

White APE
I'm only level 22 currently. Everytime I try the weekly challenge lately I fail as I have no one else to do it with.

Clio williams / 172
Sorry Valver I couldn't join you the other night I was helping @Gavin. with a level 18 Vanguard strike, I'll be on tomorrow and over the weekend if anyone fancies joining us, I'm hoping to buy an exotic weapon from Xur over the weekend although not sure I can afford one yet! Got 17 strange coins.

Xbox One
Brand M83 -

Xbox 360

Playstation 4
valver 16 - Valver16
Roachman-Bob - ben81
Liam. - static--stance--
That's on wouldn't let me jump with you mission was to hard or something it said lol. I'm way this weekend be back on Monday hooefully

White APE
Playstation 4
valver 16 - Valver16
Roachman-Bob - ben81
Liam. - static--stance--
Gavin. - gman2207
Pint - Citizen_Nine

Mito Sportiva 135
Well I spent most my Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon on Vault of Glass. This really is a great experience; challenging and different to the main game. However we didn't manage to kill the final boss and on Tuesday it all resets so have to do the whole lot again!!!
Even though I know what I am doing, the idea of having to get a new group of lads to get all the way to the end is the main thing which puts me off, it took about 2 hours just finding people who would like to join the Raid with us in the Tower.
Why there is no matchmaking yet on this I have no idea!!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Got this yesterday so I've been trying to level up as quick as possible. It's a bit repetitive, but ok. I'm level 14 right now but trying to get to 20 in the next few days so I can actually be of some use to a team.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sick of this game at the moment. I've been 6-7 weeks or so without being able to play, finally able to get on a few days ago... and now can't even login to play again. I wish I could get a full refund as this is just ridiculous.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Well I spent most my Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon on Vault of Glass. This really is a great experience; challenging and different to the main game. However we didn't manage to kill the final boss and on Tuesday it all resets so have to do the whole lot again!!!
Even though I know what I am doing, the idea of having to get a new group of lads to get all the way to the end is the main thing which puts me off, it took about 2 hours just finding people who would like to join the Raid with us in the Tower.
Why there is no matchmaking yet on this I have no idea!!

Have you seen destinylfg.net or similar? Seems to be quite a few sites for this!

Mito Sportiva 135
No I haven't but thanks Ben. We didn't manage to do it last night, ended up recruiting some level 26 players and just not powerful enough. It will be done though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I need to start playing this again. I got bored playing it alone all the time, missing out on the multiplayer aspects of it has probably made me think it's worse than it is.

My xbone GT is BobbyBoRegis if anyone wants to add me :)

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Spent 4 hours yesterday with 'tards blatantly not getting how to complete missions. Let's use an auto rifle against a tank, or you could just use one of several interceptors instead, like I am. And why don't people get that if they're the last guardian standing just hide out for a bit if you can't get to someone to revive them, so we won't have wasted half an hour. So annoying! :rage:

Clio 172 Cup
i'm just getting into this, just got to level 8 (I think). Keep getting drawn to play FIFA15 and The Last of Us Remastered. I think tonight will be a full on session on it , guessing its going to be an all nighter.
My ps4 tag is j3wky if anyone wants to add me.

GTD, Lupo
After being signed off sick (hand foot and mouth from my son) from work for a week i have been hitting Destiny pretty hard :D

Im not really into the PVE anymore, just PVP. I have now reached the level of skill where people send you abusive messages after most games. Rumble pit is where its at.

Anyone else play PVP?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
^ Is nobody here having login / kick-out problems? Or is it only Xbox One users having problems? I haven't been able to play in the last 2 days AGAIN. Prior to that I couldn't play for near on 7 weeks. I can't get a refund, Bungie try to blame the ISP or my network settings... and I'm fed up. Might just trade it in and take the loss as this is just ridiculous :( Sad times.

GTD, Lupo
^ Is nobody here having login / kick-out problems? Or is it only Xbox One users having problems? I haven't been able to play in the last 2 days AGAIN. Prior to that I couldn't play for near on 7 weeks. I can't get a refund, Bungie try to blame the ISP or my network settings... and I'm fed up. Might just trade it in and take the loss as this is just ridiculous 😧 Sad times.

Yeah i have, seems to be sorted now. I was getting kicked every ten minutes with a message code Centipede. There was a message that they were trying to sort it out earlier today.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
No problems whatsoever here sharky. I'm on PS4
Hmm, it does seem that a higher proportion of connection issues exist with the Xbox One/360 versions (judging from the Bungie forums). Thanks for replying mate.

Yeah i have, seems to be sorted now. I was getting kicked every ten minutes with a message code Centipede. There was a message that they were trying to sort it out earlier today.
Cheers fella. I was constantly getting 'Caterpillar'... and still am :( I've exhausted all avenues. Oh well. Thanks for replying :)

GTD, Lupo
Cheers fella. I was constantly getting 'Caterpillar'... and still am 😧 I've exhausted all avenues. Oh well. Thanks for replying :smile:

Thats the one, not Centipede. I must have got booted out of at least 20 games today. I still don't have a space ship in any of the loading screens. They will get it sorted tomorrow hopefully.