ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

GTD, Lupo
I'm just trying to get rank up packages etc. I won't run heroic mode raid until 390.

390 will drop you raid drops at around 394-395.

Trials is very different. I had a pretty easy run for flawless this week. Still no scarab emblem.

White APE
I've never been great at trials but this week has been frustrating as hell.

Shot guns need nerfing badly!

GTD, Lupo
I've never been great at trials but this week has been frustrating as hell.

Shot guns need nerfing badly!

With over 22k shotgun kills I'm going to disagree ;D Because the game is so unbalanced, if you nerf shotguns then hand cannons will become unstoppable at close range creating another imbalance.

Mito Sportiva 135
How did you get on with trials last night Paul? I found this new inferno mode a lot easier to do well against better teams stat wise. Managed to get to 8 twice but annoyingly lost games we should have won.
Without revives and radar, felt like you have a chance even if you're outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1 if you play smart (hard in my case).

Mito Sportiva 135
Marc - I nearly destroyed my Destiny disc yesterday after joining some horrible LFG raid teams. I was about to burn it but had one last try and started my own team and we got it done first attempt. Aksis isn't hard but people seem to lose their sh1t at times for one reason or another!
We will have another crack this week if you want as you can easily do it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Marc - I nearly destroyed my Destiny disc yesterday after joining some horrible LFG raid teams. I was about to burn it but had one last try and started my own team and we got it done first attempt. Aksis isn't hard but people seem to lose their sh1t at times for one reason or another!
We will have another crack this week if you want as you can easily do it.
Sounds good. I'd like to just do it once - then I can sit back and not worry! I couldn't even bear to turn my Xbox on at all yesterday - I actually unplugged the Sky box from it and moved it to connect directly to my TV, just so I didn't have to turn it on!

The only evening I definitely won't be on is Wednesday, I can do most other evenings though if I know people will be around. Tonight would've been ideal as we have the CP!

Mito Sportiva 135
I might go on later if I don't do trials - happy to help although better not have you and Paul in the same team seeing as you're both so keen to jump off the side...

White APE
Just run heroic for the first time. Also did challenge mode and complete my book.

Have s**t luck with armour drops from the raid. All I got was the class item.

Mito Sportiva 135
That's not bad! Class items seem to be the hardest drop. What light are you?
I've got the full hard armour sets on my titan and hunter - just need the chestpiece on my warlock. The hard mode shader is quite cool but not sure if I like the ornaments. I've put the 2 I have on my hunter's gauntlets and boots but it's quite distracting

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
That's not bad! Class items seem to be the hardest drop. What light are you?
I've got the full hard armour sets on my titan and hunter - just need the chestpiece on my warlock. The hard mode shader is quite cool but not sure if I like the ornaments. I've put the 2 I have on my hunter's gauntlets and boots but it's quite distracting
Oh, you've finished Hard Mode? Great news - well done!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
@MarcJP When we get Chris upto speed (he's a bit behind the rest of us due to only getting Destiny recently), fancy helping 4 retards attempt Oryx again?
Hopefully be a lot easier this time round!

I also need to finish off the calcified fragments.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
@MarcJP When we get Chris upto speed (he's a bit behind the rest of us due to only getting Destiny recently), fancy helping 4 retards attempt Oryx again?

Let let me know when you're doing it and if I'm around I'll jump on. Still part of your r****d clan x

Mito Sportiva 135
Oh, you've finished Hard Mode? Great news - well done!
Haha. I've done it 9 times on hard, 2 challenge modes - just want to do my titan this week to get another fancy ornament so I can look like a Siva pimp! Will you be gracing us with your presence?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

Let let me know when you're doing it and if I'm around I'll jump on. Still part of your r****d clan x
I didn't think we'd even gotten as far as Oryx last time? As for Chris, if he's above 300 then he can do Oryx no problem. I'll gladly help, I'm not 100% as to whether I'll be on tonight, but should be on tomorrow evening or over the weekend.
Haha. I've done it 9 times on hard, 2 challenge modes - just want to do my titan this week to get another fancy ornament so I can look like a Siva pimp! Will you be gracing us with your presence?
Hopefully. Being back to work this week, and coming home to the baby has left me with barely any time to eat, never mind even think about Xbox!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I didn't think we'd even gotten as far as Oryx last time? As for Chris, if he's above 300 then he can do Oryx no problem. I'll gladly help, I'm not 100% as to whether I'll be on tonight, but should be on tomorrow evening or over the weekend.

We definitely got to Oryx - we seemed to fall apart at the jumpy bit, and standing on platforms.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've cleared Oryx IIRC on hard mode, but was a long time ago now

I haven't gone anywhere near the new raid yet, think I'm like 355 LL

Mito Sportiva 135

Hopefully. Being back to work this week, and coming home to the baby has left me with barely any time to eat, never mind even think about Xbox!
You're so lazy!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't worry - the memories will all come flooding back about how s**t we were, after the 7th attempt.... 😂
It's f**king Oryx, I'll take my Sunsinger Warlock and solo it! It can't be that hard now!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
So on the Yearbook, the one for Trials of Osiris. "Golden Ticket" - Complete a trials of Osiris Passage.

Does this means just play it, or do I need to do well?!

White APE
You can loose every game if you want. Just have to complete 5 passages. Really suck on trials this week. As soon as I get into a firefight I lock up and get killed.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I'm still waiting for an invite to get you through Oryx!
Trying to get the boys together at one time isn't easy it seems. Piss up in brewery comes to mind.
Chris has visitors over most of this week, but I'll see if Nick and Dazzy are up for a session over the weekend.

Mito Sportiva 135
Oryx, not the new raid

(I haven't had a successful carry through the new raid)

I was only joking! I'll be on tomorrow if I don't play X-Com although will probably prioritise trying to do the Aksis challenge first of all. After that I'm up for whatever

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I was only joking! I'll be on tomorrow if I don't play X-Com although will probably prioritise trying to do the Aksis challenge first of all. After that I'm up for whatever
I won't be on tomorrow as I'm at work until 11pm. I've noticed you on X-Com, while I've been playing Skyrim