ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deposit put down on this beauty!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I cannot wait! Every option bar the Ohlins, but the dealer isn't sure how to check & I forgot. Lol

image_zpsplad1qdu.jpg

image_zpssgfodtj4.png

image_zpswaj9gdhf.png

image_zpsawnf7ecp.png

image_zpslxfxuerc.png

image_zpsl0wsjtjr.png

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Putting that reg into the OE Renault parts system says that the car came with Ohlins and not standard dampers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Needs to be LY sans stickers.

Of all the nice decals they could have fitted to that awesome car they chose them.

Reactions: DrR

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Looks great, look forward to seeing what it looks like once you have got it, not a massive fan of the stickers!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
No track days planned, I'm always worried of binning it on track.

Yes, instead of the 16 :/

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I cannot wait! Every option bar the Ohlins, but the dealer isn't sure how to check & I forgot. Lol
Im not sure id buy a car from a dealer that didn't know how to/couldn't be bothered to look at the dampers for a customer lol.
I also have a hot hatch with a turbo, LSD, ohlins & Recaro CS', so they'll look like this (you'll have different springs mind):
IMG_3200_zpsi5ludmup.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I know, I was a little shocked that they wouldn't know how to find out! But this place was mint, top end cars only tbh

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
There is little excuse for incompetence by the garage Ohlins dampers are recogniseable.

I don't see the point in owning a fully kitted out Megane if it's not going to be used to its potential (Same can be said about all those super cars I guess). Nice car non the less.

I know, I was a little shocked that they wouldn't know how to find out! But this place was mint, top end cars only tbh
Perhaps they'll learn at the same time as they're learning to take pics which are in focus, holy potato Batman!

Car looks nice though, look forward to some post detail pics once you've got it!

Mini GP2
stunning car which i expect you will keep in tip top condition. A friend of mine has a fully specced 275 Cup S which is superb. Enjoy.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
The wheels really let it down, it's one of the worst designs they did on the Mk3!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just wish it was more of an exciting colour. Great for detailing but the car loses it's shape a little.