ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dension Ice Link FM Help???

R27, Deep Black
Currently got this from a mate, not too sure what i need to complete it, i thought i might have just needed the little connector to go into the back of the stereo? Been onto the Dension web page.. Got slightly confused.

IMAGE_233.gif

IMAGE_234.gif

IMAGE_235.gif

IMAGE_236.gif

IMAGE_237.gif

IMAGE_238.gif

The above image is where i thought i would need to connect the connector for the stereo?

Sorry about quality i'm at work and can't find the camera so using my HTs**t.

Black Gold 182 FF
This looks like it sits in line with the aerial connector and produces the ipod on the head unit like a fm transmitter only hard wired. The loose cables may just be for power.

Black Gold 182 FF
Yeah saw that, The BLACK is ground, RED 12V (permanent), PURPLE 12v (switched ACC) according to the denison web site, you will just need to connect these up at suitable points.

R27, Deep Black
Yeah but what do they go into? Any images links, iv tried searching but got very confused. Also see image 3 and 4 do they plug into each other? :S

Exactly what has been said really.

The dension kits work by transmitting onto an FM frequency like the cheap ones do, however the dension wires directly into the aeriel input on the back of your head unit - it just sits inbetween the aerial input and the head unit itself.

From memory the red wire (live) needs to get spliced into the red wire on your loom, the black (ground) to the black wire on the loom, and the purple into the yellow (switched live) - but as i say thats all from memory so im not too sure.