ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decided to turbo my 182

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
On his efiparts website mate, I'm only online on my phone in my hotel so not as easy for me to grab it like I would if on pc. Just google efiparts though mate.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Scoff is a top bloke!

Agreed :)

Seems to know what he is doing and always seems happy to help. My only personal dealings with him have been buying parts, but everyone I know who he has mapped for seems to have got a decent job out of it.

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
i'm strongly considering going to the UK this year to have the final mapping done by him. doesn't that say enough? :)

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
i've been looking at the datasheets of catcams which they have online and i now realize why f4r's are so happy with boost. with the vvt disengaged there already is very low overlap on the cams. the vvt probably normally is engaged to allow early filling of the chambers and disengaged higher up the rev range (which retards the intake cam) to allow for more ram filling.

i think retarding it more because of turbine backpressure isn't bad at all. you can then engage it for low rev filling and when the turbine backpress becomes substantial disengage it for more efficiency up the rev range.

this vvt stuff certainly looks more and more interesting when you get into it.