ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent Price??

Abarth 500 Essesse
Hi just had renault replace the clutch, 36k service without aux belt as thats already been done and MOT, all done for £800.49, fair price or have i just been robbed? :S

Sounds quite a lot to me, £50 or so for an MOT and prob about £300-400 for the service so another £250 for a clutch!

Abarth 500 Essesse
well to be fair to renault the breakdown is 225 for the service, £25 MOT and £550 for the clutch fitted

Abarth 500 Essesse
tbh schweppy i did call round and yozz wanted 650-800 for clutch, hillpower were 590 and mr clutch were even 546 so i cant complain just thought i'd see the general opinion on here, also didnt have any choice but to have it done with renault either since they apparently thought it was the clutch pressure plates not the friction plates, so it was a poss warranty job, oh well