ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dante's Inferno.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
1 day? sounds s**t. i've got it on it's way to me right now. hope i don't complete it in one day.

just got myself the 1080p animated adventure based on it too...will be watching tonight, heards it's really good.

Titanium 182
It's alright nothing amazing, very similar to darksiders which I also completed in a day. No game can take me more than a week if I get into it. I marathon them :D

I heard the animated thing was one of the worst films ever created lol ? I've read the story behind it never looked at the film though.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
playing it on hard. actually loving it. saw the movie yesterday which was good actually. then started playing the game, graphics re really awesome, a definite step up from darksiders IMO. I'm not far in but so far really enjoying it.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
This game is seriously underrated. Got past the judge and the graphics were just immense, i'd say this game is as good as the god of war games, story arc is awesome even if a bit stupid (beatric=s**t name) and it's actually a very adult game. I'm at a bit were you meet cleopatra or some naked bird in the land of lust....anyway....her 'minions' use their genetialia as weapons...and the boss has babies with scythes,... coming out of her boobs / inverted nipples. f**king crazy!

Definitely one of the better hack n slash games which have come out imo, much better than darksiders/bayonetta.

Titanium 182
Too easy.

I'm gonna get Demon Souls, it's supposed to be hella hard :D

ps. 12 hours gaming in one day is easy. Try 18 hour marathons :cool:

Too easy.

I'm gonna get Demon Souls, it's supposed to be hella hard :D

ps. 12 hours gaming in one day is easy. Try 18 hour marathons :cool:

Demon Souls is simply the best game on any system - ever!

As for hard..only at first and if its that hard just summon a few other human players to co-op with you:D

Titanium 182
Well I hope it's really f**king hard. I'm sick of these pussy games lol. It's like watching a movie now !

Going to co op Demon souls with a good mate :)

Titanium 182
Yes, rpg's are the best !!

My copy of Dante's has now been ebayed and sent this lunchtime :rasp:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Can't be assed running round talking to people. That's my main gripe with them. Too slow. But each to their own

Can't be assed running round talking to people. That's my main gripe with them. Too slow. But each to their own

Nor me mate tbh which is why I love Demon Souls.

Its kind of a thinking mans 'hack and slash' game with an incredibly deep set of upgradable weapons and magic and miracles thrown in to mix things up.

The online multiplayer is incredible, 1 vs 1 your build versus their build, literally millions of different possibilities and load outs means you never get the same opponent twice - unless its 5am in japan and only a handful of people are playing!