ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dan fubar

Saw you at KFC in the drive-thru last night about 11:20ish You were with some other fella. Did look over but you werent paying attention, there was also a blue clio cup infront of you not sure if you were with him? I made a silly jibe at the passenger and got some strange looks :D

Ha, where were you mate?

Just on the way home from the Sandpiper. Did you hear me shouting at the KFC people because the person in front of me was
taking aaaaaages!? :eek: I was hungry dammit.
I wasn't with the RB 182, just a coincidence. Her stripes were on wrong, too.

I was parked in the corner with 2 BMWs a silver one and a red one (you might have heard me singing) we had just come from the walkford. Then as I was leaving i looked over at you but you were making some strange hand gestures with your passenger so didnt shout at you or anything lol!

You go to sandpiper often?

Usually at the Piper every sunday evening. A mate DJ's and hosts the quiz there every other sunday. We pretty much take over the Piper when he's on lol