ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Damage to rear bumper

Trophy #382
Hi, does anyone with body shop knowledge think that this crack on my rear bumper is repairable? Thanks sam

AFC2CF36-5932-4AF9-93C7-318C56569AFF_zpsc6fqnpd8.jpg

330i. E30 Touring.
Saveable, yeah. But personally, for the hassle involved, i'd look towards buying a second hand bumper from a breaker.

Trophy #382
Trophy ones are hard to come by for obvious reasons. I will keep on looking though. Hows about a cost on a respray for the bumper, any ideas? Thanks for your help. Sam

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
What do you mean Trophy rear bumpers are hard to come by... They're the same as any other 182 bumper.

That could be filled/plastic welded and painted easily and cheap enough.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
What do you mean Trophy rear bumpers are hard to come by... They're the same as any other 182 bumper.

That could be filled/plastic welded and painted easily and cheap enough.

I think he means in the right colour for a straight swap...

Has the bumper seen paint before? Noticed the red paint on the bumper strip.

Trophy #382
Yes I know they are identical, I meant one that is already capsicum red. I actually didnt notice that until i took the photo. Right before I did this damage, and there was a lot of swearing as it was literally the day before, I had a car park scuff repaired from a chips away type person but I never noticed his bloody overspray!

Cheers guys will try and drop it in to a body shop when I can