ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Current price for cam & aux kits?

Fiesta ST-3
Just bought mine yday this is what i got and the prices they cost and the price i got :p

Cam Belt kit : £163.09 i got it for £81.04
Water pump : £40.66 i got it for £18.02

Then an aux belt is about a tenner!

Ph2 172
Just bought mine yday this is what i got and the prices they cost and the price i got :p

How did you get them so cheap?

Thanks for the info guys!

My 172 is sounding like a diesel at idle. OK after 1500rpm. Thinking that I should really change the dephaser pulley and all of the associated gubbins!

Anybody know how much a good price would be for fitting at an indepedant garage?

Lionel Richie
current prices

cambelt kit 139.47+vat
aux kit 110.93+vat
dephaser 108.25+vat

scotty someone has cocked up there, thats WAY less than trade!

Last edited:
  Ph2 172
current prices

cambelt kit 139.47+vat
aux kit 110.93+vat
dephaser 108.25+vat

scotty someone has c**ked up there, thats WAY less than trade!

Thanks Fred. I've got the smae engine noise as you had! I'm hoping it's a loose spark plug.

Any idea what's a good price from an indy to fit all of those parts?

Clio 172

Hi what brand is your parts i work in motor trade and the cheapest i can get for a t/belt kit is £115 inc vat from partco, renault is £130

Clio 172
Ahhh! Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Anybody tell me what price I can expect to pay at an indepedent garage?

Cheers!

i'm from sunderland and the cheapest i've been quoted is £300 by a back street garage. Me mate works for ren and is fitting genuine belt kit for £220 inc parts.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
I paid around £120 (inc vat) for my dephaser pulley when i had it replaced at my cambelt change.

I paid £620 for cambelt, aux belt and tensioners to be changed as well as the dephaser pulley as well as having my inlets and braided lines fitted (inc a fluid change)

Focus ST
i'm from sunderland and the cheapest i've been quoted is £300 by a back street garage. Me mate works for ren and is fitting genuine belt kit for £220 inc parts.

Where is this mate, £220 all in for the kits fitted is a mint price!

Clio 172
Where is this mate, £220 all in for the kits fitted is a mint price!

A friend a renault is gateshead, i've removed the timing cover top/mounting on me 172 to find the ren part no.s are new on belt gonna get all paper work from previous owner as he states its had the t/belt kit changed around 3k ago hope so save me some coin!.

Anyone had a look to see if Gates or whoever OEM for Renaults belts is are offering an OEM spec kit for F4R 730?

Should be able to acquire kits at a more reasonable price then which are the Renault bits in a different box ;-)

Cheers
M

mps aero
my car recently decided 2 be abit fooked. its in for cam belt, aux belt and dephaser pully along with a new exhaust manifold and aircon fan. £760 oh inc rear pads lol nt lookin 4ward 2 forkin that out 2mo.