ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Spolier Catching??

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Just Fitted a Cup Spolier but its catching on the lip of the roof when opening/shutting the boot. Anyone had this problem after fitting one??

Due to have it painted next saturday but dont want it done if it keeps catching. Oh fiited to a ph2 172

Bondie

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
mine did the same on my old 182, have you tightened the screws as tight as possible when you fitted the spoiler - sorry if it seems a bit of a daft question?

Storm Grey 200
Have you got the light/washer cables/tubes stuck underneath, as that would push it up a little

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
If your getting it resprayed could maybe sand the edge down a bit until it doesn't catch

Da

Less
It shouldn't catch, take it off again and refit it to check it's seated correctly.

Storm Grey 200
At the end of the day it wont catch if its fitted properly, it took me a few attempts to get it seated perfectly. I use a screwdriver just to poke the wires back into their recesses