ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Spoiler and front splitter fitted !!

Renault Clio Sport 172
hi guys as you may well of read I purchased a Cup spoiler for my 172 , well its been painted and it looks fantastic , fits like a dream and was on the car in less than 5 mins take a look .
DSC00197.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

The front splitter is a Peaugeot 307 one as done on here by another member , I think its a very easy and cheaper (by far , £30.00) alternative to a genuine Renault one .

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

I think it looks mint and I'm so pleased with the rear spoiler paint , it is an exact match .
Luvly Jubbly

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks really nice mate, chang that aerial though :p looks really out of place lol :D

The Cup spoiler... it restricts the opening of the boot lid does it not? Like it does on the Trophy's, etc... Or are the Cup and V6/Trophy spoilers different?

TTRS & V50
How are you finding the part-open boot lid now?

The Cup spoiler... it restricts the opening of the boot lid does it not? Like it does on the Trophy's, etc... Or are the Cup and V6/Trophy spoilers different?

No, only the trophy/vee spoiler does.

Lmao, FAIL if first comment was meant to be cocky.

Looks nice mate. Cup spoiler is a great mod imo. Disslike stickers and aerial though.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Those are 2 things I still need to do to my car. Looks good.

As above, get rid of the aerial. I had the Citreon one for a while. It looks good but the reception was pretty poor. I've got a Modus now. Shorter version of the OEM aerial and reception is good.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks mint dude, proper shiny :D

I invented the 307 splitter fitment :D

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Tidy mate, but agree with slammed-the aerial and stickers look a bit out of place. Imho, the std or the modus stump would finish the look nicely.

Any plans for rim upgrades or you planning on staying as is for the time being?

Bumder With A Buffer
^^ Peugeot dealers you can get them from dear boy about £30. I got mine off here though from Daz for £25 inc delivery :)

Il find the part number in a sec.....

Bumder With A Buffer
Right theres 2 types of 307 splitters..

Small one...

16112008267.jpg

Large one..

cs01.jpg

Part numbers are as follows..

large one part No. 7414X1
Small one part No. 7414NQ

:)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
HAve you been drinking Dan?!!?!!

Yeah why not ;)

Its true about the cup spoiler though, mine t***s my aerial due to the angle of the aerial, obviously the cups aerial is straighter to avoid the problem.

b/g 182, meg tourer
splitter and spoiler look great.
not keen on the stickers and ariel tho. ariel needs to be black imo

the first thing that caught my attention needs lowering ;)

:eek: spending to much time on here ftl

if you really want to fit in turnis ftw ;)

Last edited: