ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup packs and Insurance

themanwho said:
I'm not sure to be honest but I'd want something in writing along the lines of "Clio Renaultsport 182 with Cup Spolier Pack and Cup Suspension Pack". That way the b**tards can't wriggle out of any claim.

thing is though, if ive done my insurance online, and ive put my details in correctly e.g. reg plate, then if i have to make a claim and they say, "well your policy states its a cup", and its not, then what can i do? because that would not be my fault. ill ring them up and query it, rather than taking the risk.

Clio 197
I've had the same bloody problem with direct line.

I insured my 182, explaining that it had "spoiler" and "sports suspension" as FACTORY fitted options... and that was that.

I came to renew this year, and they put them down as modifications!!

So, I explained that when ordering the car from factory.. you have to choose which "shape" spoiler you want.... and what "colour" wheels you want.

Then they got it!!! Thickos.

Gal

A Clee O
Admiral caused me nothing but problems, They told me that my 172 was a group 30 car. So i told the indian chappie that I am off to buy a ferrari instead.

On that basis they refunded all my money to me and I went with there sister company (Elephant) Instead who protected my NCB at 21 and were still £400 cheaper.

Plus admirals customer service was crap, I would never go with them again thats for sure.