ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup and Monaco Tapp'd

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Me and AllyL got down to a bit of tappage the day cleaning the cup and monaco I shall let the pictures do the talking (iphone rubbish)

Enjoy

IMG_0683.jpg
IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg
IMG_0684.jpg
IMG_0681.jpg
IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Both look really good, just need to raise the Monaco up a bit at the back.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looking sweet guys. I pm'd Ally Gaz. Where does he stay?

That Cup is verging on perfection mate. What suspension is it running, i've forgotten! :eek:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've always like that Monaco but it looks stupid with it's arse down.

Cup looks awesome as always!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Both look really good, just need to raise the Monaco up a bit at the back.

I've always like that Monaco but it looks stupid with it's arse down.

Cup looks awesome as always!

cheers lads aye ally got it arse down thats us just got the spanners so its getting raised its far too low at the back!

Looking good Gaz, that Monaco looks a peach.

Cheers Steve aye mate its a nice one

Looking sweet guys. I pm'd Ally Gaz. Where does he stay?

That Cup is verging on perfection mate. What suspension is it running, i've forgotten! :eek:

Cup is perfection dont you mean ;), its on H&R coilovers mate. Ally stays in Fauldhouse,

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If it didn't have those headlights that leave me needing surgery! ;)

Looks so good though and i've always loved Monacos.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
pipe doon you about my lights! better than normal crap! aye allys is lovely, a few things we need to sort on both and we shall be happy!

Clio Sport 172
Cheers for all the comments folks..def getting it up at the back now that I've got the spanners! Personally think it looks good at the mo but will look 10x better up a bit!!

Gaz's cup looking sweet as per..beautiful colour and sitting perfect!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I'm confused :S, what is tappage and I can't see anything wrong with the lights?

haha search facebook pages boaby tapp'd but i will tell you what it is

Boaby Tapping is how your car should have come from the factory - oem+ !

nothing is wrong with my lights they have hids in it, and as they aint projectors gally doesnt like them as he has gay wee eyes that are sensitive ;)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Cheers for all the comments guys they both differ ever so slightly for the eagle eyed apart from the obv

Love that Monaco, remember seeing it brapping around Bolton last year some time, looked the bees knees.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I still miss that car massively - in hindsight i should have never sold it.

You really shouldn't have! I don't think I ever will love it! If I do You can have first dibs ;) it's still going strong,

clio 172 cup
i remember when my mate had that cup before Jamie G, it was stunning and with all the right mods...a perfect cup.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
i remember when my mate had that cup before Jamie G, it was stunning and with all the right mods...a perfect cup.

It's done the rounds like getting better with age ;) shall be seeing some paint come the spring to tidy the front end up