ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cub's Flamer - Supercharged, Cage etc

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I'm excited about Anglesey because it will be first my TD since some significant improvements that I felt I was "used to" with the previous spec. It will be my first TD with;

- braking: the brembos and ducts
- suspension: ASTs vs Bilsteins
- engine; another 70bhp / 60lb ft from the charger.

I'm hoping it will challenge me to get used to it again, push myself harder in terms of my driving. :smile:
I see no mention of a roll centre kit in here?!

Megane 250
Best Clio out there in my opinion, from looks to the parts it just works well.

Hopefully I'll bump into you at a Trackday at some point, would love to see it.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Best Clio out there in my opinion, from looks to the parts it just works well.

Hopefully I'll bump into you at a Trackday at some point, would love to see it.

Appreciate the comments Josh, I've got Anglesey, Oulton, and Blyton x2 booked. I'm hoping to do Snet and Bedford as well, so hopefully catch you at one of them :)

robbie514566

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172, BMW 120i
I'm sure I saw a BG with turinis today, Caversham park junction? Or was that you and I'm clearly blind when it comes to wheels!!

Looked good. Both the car and the other half ;)

Haha yeh that was me there :L hahaha thank ;)

That's a result getting ASTs within 3 weeks! Took me like 4 months to get mine.

The blokes an utter flat out tnuc tbqfh. He has the business sense of a camels testicle, the morals of a prostitute and more neck than a f**king giraffe. It was only after threatening to blow his kneecaps through the back of his legs that he decided that the angry little bloke on the other end of the phone was serious.
NEVER AGAIN.

I take it you are talking about Curtis lol?

AST are an absolute shambles, never experienced such poor after service in my life. I had to complain to the factory in Holland? to get anywhere, even though it didn't help really.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Just seen the list for Anglesey on the 2nd. Gulp. The flameshed is in more "esteemed" company it appears;

- Radical SR8
- Nissan GTR
- Ultima GTR
- Lotus Exige V6 Cup
- Lotus Exige S
- TVR Cerbera

And then an assortment of Civics, Caterhams and BMWs and a few others. Yay.

@BIGASH you heading down?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So, more photos and a quick 30mins at lunch of swapping bits. I can't stand the blue in the engine bay which I inherited when I charged it, so;

As it was

661a11777ada7d188c9814ba2242266e.jpg

9d196d932fc832c8b6210c57e9b90e99.jpg

792a84e8c1933ed28b961c6309a0b4b3.jpg

e13cf639779b9dff8650ada2da5eeaa5.jpg

Lubing up. "Snigger"....

b4fdb22911ae6d90a5fddd3a0e198631.jpg

b27da18614e6cb955b0ba8216d769d36.jpg

New;

a35cd692490a66cd7552b8b20f49d74b.jpg

6f1648eb68cefccc56c1aa575b71acee.jpg

Hose cut to size and on;

f23b4fef5a453cb78dd16d990a5dd03e.jpg

3be8162d38c1280929feceb9ca02a361.jpg

Points of note. My car is filthy. Having lived outside for 7 months it doesn't know what's hit it. Major detox planned.

Yes, the battery is still blue 😧

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'm on the AM slot. You can borrow it if you leave a deposit of £20k (that's not what I've spent before people start flapping). It's the value of how emotional I'd be if Lee stuffed into a tyre wall.
I'll just bring two crates instead of one and entice you to change your mind that way.. Well I don't think you'll have a say in the matter after 30 ciders.