ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cub's Bargain E90 330i SE

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
You still think an estate is needed when having a child?

It makes life easier. But with the roofbox for longer stays away it's fine.

I just did a week in the lakes with a 12 week old, so every kind of baby paraphernalia you can need (Moses basket, stand, buggy, steriliser, bottles, milk bla bla bla). Then all the wife's "stuff" and walking boots, hiking clothes etc. Wouldn't have been viable in the 3'er without the roof box.

Most of the time though a saloon is more than upto the job. And the older they get, the less stuff they need so as time goes on the roofbox may become redundant.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Finally solved the overheating issue. It was the thermostat. So with that fixed, it deserved some love again as it was being neglected.

Gave it a thorough clean inside and out, bought new plates as the front one got creamed when some berk reversed into the car and I've ordered four new Michelin PS4s as the rears are running low and the fronts are fast behind.

30k miles out of the PS3's was not bad going I thought. Especially given they get a pasting every now and then.

So along it chugs.

8cab9e7beb5e2676802d949317763fe5.jpg

a2d3acbb980dea2a653ac4680474fe51.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Were they Chrome or Satin? I've used Autosol in the past, you need to give them a good scrub before hand then use the autosol. If not you should always pull them off and get them cleaned up.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
41VgWJaIMxL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
These are a couple of pounds from anywhere, search for wheel brush.
Snap the yellow handle off and you are left with 2 big thick wires , attach that to a drill and use the drill to do the hard work .

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
As said, Autosol and wire wool. I have both in my shed if you need/want

(Along with tonnes of other bits)