ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Players?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I recently gave up playing at a semi-pro level (coz im super cool), anyone else play it on here? If so, whats your steam id?

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Used to play it competitively but mainly for fun now. Still mix a few times a week though.
PM me your steam name and I'll add you Greeny.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Pld 1.6 for 6 years previous to CSS :) cy@ :) Runners up at i23 1.6 final, YES BOYS

F82 M4
Nah I remember mate. Did you used to play with MaKas? I used to play with him abit. Played vs him last year at summer slam.

I've had a few mate. Most recent one is Wilkeh, however I don't play anymore.

Think I've found you on thesgl

Just looking at one of your recruitment threads. You were in Jogon?

If it's the team I'm thinking of they were #1 in the prem last year? Or the year before? Song played for them, one of the best players I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah know the name, think he came over to CSS at one point? Not sure how decent he was mind you. Whats your alias then?

Mk2 172
My brother played CS from the beta 6.5 (around mid 2000) until about a year ago. His SteamID is 0:0:14750 the big geek!

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Mix with you some time c0dec?...when you got your steam sorted ;)

My brother played CS from the beta 6.5 (around mid 2000) until about a year ago. His SteamID is 0:0:14750 the big geek!

Ebay that ftw. (if he don't play/care anymore)

Megane 250
Ah Source, such fun.

Add cabbage2k05 to steam if you fancy some lols ;)

When public playing i play for a community clan called New World Order, we have 4 Public Servers, 3 War servers, 70+ members. Had 35+ people at i37, was good fun.

Competitively ive just joined a new formed team called Hyphen, we have the potential to do well at i38 onwards.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Mix with you some time c0dec?...when you got your steam sorted ;)

Lol sorted now, ill be on later tonight.

Ah Source, such fun.

Add cabbage2k05 to steam if you fancy some lols ;)

Competitively ive just joined a new formed team called Hyphen, we have the potential to do well at i38 onwards.

I was a runner up at i21 playing 1.6 with a mix team :D Finished 17th - 24th at i i36, ive been to like 9 events, cba with it anymore though as I dont play serious enough.

Megane 250
Lol sorted now, ill be on later tonight.

I was a runner up at i21 playing 1.6 with a mix team :D Finished 17th - 24th at i i36, ive been to like 9 events, cba with it anymore though as I dont play serious enough.

We didnt take it serious either :p Entered the Source tourny with a mix team we made up a few days before, got to 4/5th round of Knockout stages in the lower bracket so not too bad tbh.

Was all about this piss up's :D

Seeing one guy get smacked for stealing a headset was priceless too.

Monaro VXR
Stopped playing ages ago. Use to have my own server etc years ago. Think I stopped playing around 3 years ago now. I fired it up the other day and just could not play consistently. I went from kicking arse over a few rounds to dying the moment someone so much as fired a shot in my direction.

Steam id 0:0:71958

Used to play under a few clans. Played as Cc_WOZZA last. Lost interest, couldn't be arsed with 90% of the people who played. So just stopped playing. Quite enjoyed playing the other day though, just annoyed me that I knew how well I used to play. Yet I am s**t now.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just never got the whole '1.6' thing. To me it felt bland, boring and had a hit detction system that was so random, that it was beyond frustrating. Many a time I was more successful in just blindly firing away than actually aiming at the opposition. I normally put a fair amount of effort into FPSs, but CounterStrike (in any form) just doesn't do it for me.

That said, millions of others think otherwise. :)

D.

To understand 1.6, you had to play from the early betas. The most addictive thing about it, is the team play. Without - you will not get very far. Hit boxes were shite - i remember like certain days you will be 1 deaging everyone shouting cy@~ and the next you may aswell throw a rubber dildo at them.

1.5 was THE best.

Black 172
I've been playing for year on and off, have also got a 5 Digit ID, I currently play for one of the Rasta teams, used to play for tct as well.

To understand 1.6, you had to play from the early betas. The most addictive thing about it, is the team play. Without - you will not get very far. Hit boxes were s**te - i remember like certain days you will be 1 deaging everyone shouting cy@~ and the next you may aswell throw a rubber dildo at them.

1.5 was THE best.

Hi Con :D

1.3 was the best, jumping deagle headshots ftw.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I've been playing for year on and off, have also got a 5 Digit ID, I currently play for one of the Rasta teams, used to play for tct as well.

I used to play for Rasta. for CSS ofc. :) Went to i36 with them.