ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crash :(

I crashed into the woman in front of me
icon_sad.gif
. All i saw was that the woman put her brakes on,so i slammed mine and bam, i slid. I had come straight off the roundabout or practically was still on it before i saw what happened. When everyone got out the car they all agreed it was some stuoid idiots fault for stopping to let some geezer across the road. The guy that stopped hadnt stopped to let someone cross traffics lights or anything just decided to slam the brakes and let him cross.

I was the last of the 5 cars to stop. I hit the woman in front and she said that this caused her to hit the car in front of hers. Sucks. Wasnt like we were coming off motorways or anything just normal 30 limit roads and i wasnt speeding.

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
I f**king HATE it when people slam their brakes on to let people cross, i've come close to so many accidents because of it.

Cam

182 Cup
the woman in front will claim off you only for the rear shunt, its her fault for going into the car infront of her. thinks thats how it works if that makes sense?!?!?!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
yeah the women can only claim off of you for going into the back of her, because she went into the back of the the car on front thats a seperate claim altogether! happened to a friend of mine in an omega, he was the middle car of a 3 car pile up and thats the way it worked out

172 M69 eater
yup thats how it works.... she didnt leave enough distance from the car in front and its her fault....