ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crash helmets, where to buy from?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Oh and just to let you guys know, curborough is a small sprint circuit, the Type RA forum who I'm going with have no more than 17 cars attending and it's one car on track at a time I believe.

Also the fastest you get down the strict is about 80mph so it's fine for a newbie like me.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
The one in the eBay link directed me to the a Bell MX-9 Motorcross helmet. Those have what can only be described as the pointed mouth area which won't be allowed.

Hope that makes sense!
Yes mate, the one I linked did sell but it was a full face helmet.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Just those three at present.
No marks, never abused, really comfortable & light.
The peak acts as sunvisor on bright days.

Oh and just to let you guys know, curborough is a small sprint circuit, the Type RA forum who I'm going with have no more than 17 cars attending and it's one car on track at a time I believe.

Also the fastest you get down the strict is about 80mph so it's fine for a newbie like me.

That doesn't sound very fun lol.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Cheers Scott have a good day at Curborough.
Car sounds epic :)
Great to meet you Steve and thanks for the cup of tea. Track day went well although bloody hot which the car didn't like to much.
Didn't crash and got the car back home in one piece. ??

IMG_20180715_202004_333.jpg