ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Craig's FN2 Civic Type-R Championship White

Tappd'd RS
Not the best quality of pics if i'm honest - a cracking looking car that I look forward to seeing again in the daylight.

Cheers.

3938141709_851277ec27_b.jpg

3938918618_e393393025_b.jpg

3938919062_ed64a61e97_b.jpg

3938142817_c788f3dbb1_b.jpg

Bigger versions on my Flickr site - www.flickr.com/albroon

Cheers.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I was in this on Friday, very impressed with it and im not much of an FN2 fan (sorry Merk) lol...

This is very nice car though, the interior is lovley...

Very good shots Alan, good work mate :D

Does look mint, saw him collecting it on Fri, looked a bit sad leavin the Scoob behind tbh!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Does look mint, saw him collecting it on Fri, looked a bit sad leavin the Scoob behind tbh!

That cars an animal in comparisson, theres about 130bhp of a deficit on the Civic :(

I dont think he misses putting fuel in the STi lol :eek:

Tappd'd RS
lol - one thing about the STi I won't miss either! (assuming this f**kin' RS ever arrives)

Turbos.
Any car clean and in white has something about it that makes your head turn. I'm afraid, for me, it doesn't stop the Civic looking pants though!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Any car clean and in white has something about it that makes your head turn. I'm afraid, for me, it doesn't stop the Civic looking pants though!

Your a hard man to please sir....you gave the same comments when pics of my subaru where posted.

Cheers Alan for taking the pics fors me. Really liking it the cabin is a really nice place to be dashboard is excellent and screen for satnav which controls everything from the ipod , duel climate control & phone.

Its never going to compete with the pace of the scooby thats for sure which at times i'm in no doubt i'm going to miss but i just could not justify the amount of fuel i used in the 2 months of ownership.

Cheers....Craig

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I personally hate white cars...nothing is more tacky...however on a Honda it just looks "RIGHT!" somehow.

I also like the shape of the civic. Well in Craig!

Porsche Boxster987S
I seen a white RS at glasgow fort the other day mate. Ive seen them in blue , white and green now and green is without the colour to have with blue being my second favourite. Get it in green mate!:approve:

Craig , give me a bell next time your out kerb crawlin and il pop in to see the new bus;)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
now THAT! is white!!

love it mate, nice to see it actually looking white ;) ;)

Hope you enjoy it, get a filter on there (aem or gruppe M) and be addicted to noise =D

378bhp Leon Cupra R
My life is complete now that Ali has given one of my car his approval :rasp:

Hey u knuts stop spamming this thread with the car with the blue oval :rasp:

Paul i'll give ye a bell the next time i'm oot......get your permission slip ready son :rasp:

Anyway cheers for all the positive comments.....now the fun begins trying to keep it white....ooft!

CX-7,westfield,ix20
I like the FN2's. Occasionally get to drive the other half's without her in it and the vtec is addictive ;)

Some cars can look ok clean and dirty but the FN2 looks pants unless its sparkling IMO.

She wants to swap it for a white one but I said no because its me that'll have to keep it clean lol

Looks great mate!!