ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Craig's FN2 Civic Type-R Championship White

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Cheers for adding more pics boys.

BTW! simmer down on the keyring or i'll set Gaz on ye it was him that picked it in Magaluf. :rasp:

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Loads epic in White :approve:. What sort of engine mods can be done on these?....

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Got the AEM short ram induction kit fitted today and what a difference in engine note trying to stay off v-tec has been a problem y0!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
ffs...no it is not, how is there a good chance that it could bring the light on? If so i wish u told me before i bought it :(

Yes, quite common, might come on some point over the next few days..

If it does, disconnect the battery for a minute or so and put it back on, do this once or twice for the ECU to get used to the new air/fuel ratio =)

Won't come on after that..

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Right where do i start?...well i have decided to get shot of the civic as i have quickly got bored of driving it tbh. Don't get me wrong the cabin is a nice place to be and i like the look of it from the outside but have dissapointed with the performance had more fun in the 182, just fed up having to change down 2 gears all the time to get it to move and the average mpg for performance has been poor.....just kept thinking if only Honda had supercharged the car what a difference it would have made to the experience....but the performance just seems dated to me(maybe a bit harsh) so hopefully this time next week i should have my new car.

clio 172 cup
get yourself to cpl racing 4k for a supercharger 290bhp or could u not get that ecu that lowers the vtec to 3800rpm?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
get yourself to cpl racing 4k for a supercharger 290bhp or could u not get that ecu that lowers the vtec to 3800rpm?

Yes i'll spend 4k and then have no warranty for the next 3 years....great idea cheers for that. Rather spend the money to buy the new S3 which i should get at the end of next week.

clio 172 cup
im interested in buying a fn2 if i bought a type-r gt and got cpl racing to put a lsd in it would it handle the same as the cw as i cant find info anywhere saying they changed anything else

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
im interested in buying a fn2 if i bought a type-r gt and got cpl racing to put a lsd in it would it handle the same as the cw as i cant find info anywhere saying they changed anything else

They haven't changed anything else, bar putting the price up a few extra grand :p

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
shame its being binned, but i spose after the scoob it was going to be hard to make the come down in performance. Still think it looks cracking.

MRC for the S3, ah yes please www.mrctuning.co.uk

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
S3 owns Craig, I don't think you'll get bored.

The performance is always at your right foot imo, no 10,000 rpm vtec yo before you go anywhere.

Get pics up soonish!

tiTTy & SV650
love the S3 man, awesome car 300bhp fully warrantied by VAG too, girl at work has a cracking blue one