ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of quick Williams pics

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Got really bored - so took it out for a quick spin & grabbed some pics. Don't think I've posted many of the Williams yet.

P1020811.jpg

P1020814.jpg

P1020815.jpg

P1020819.jpg

P1020823.jpg

P1020827.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I wish mine looked like that. I've not even seen it since about november. :(

Looks good jamie.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Christ, where do i start....

needs a load of paint work mainly. Its got a 172 brake conversion, kent cams, chipped ecu etc and goes really well but the bodywork and the fact its got no service history what so ever is the biggest let down. the last 3 owners were members on here so I will save the car eventually and get it completely finished but i've been saying that for the last 18 months and its still parked in the same field! lol.

225 Cup & Williams
Lol nearly as much work as I've got to do to mine. I just ordered over £800 worth of parts from Renault for my one.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks. It doesn't get a great deal of use. The previous owner got it looking as good, I'm just trying to maintain it. When I get home though/decide to live in Aberdeen full time I would like to fit a 172 engine as the engine does feel quite tired.

williams and trophy
Thanks. It doesn't get a great deal of use. The previous owner got it looking as good, I'm just trying to maintain it. When I get home though/decide to live in Aberdeen full time I would like to fit a 172 engine as the engine does feel quite tired.

sacreledge.....the f7s much better. ;)

I have such a soft spot for the williams but its soooo not practical for me,am soooo jealous.

they are more practical as a daily than you think.