ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of pics of my new DC5

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Hi guys, picked up my New integra DC5 on saturday and all i can say is it was definatly worth the wait finding a good one, i love it!

Its 2004 with only 24k miles. I knew it had coilovers when i went to buy it but the guy who i bought if off didnt know what make they were as they came on the car from Japan - turns out they're Ohlins worth over £2.5k! Lucky, handle like a dream too!

Just a couple of quick phone pics for you all:

DSC00523 (2).jpg

DSC00524.jpg

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Thanks guys, need raising a bit though as it scrapes the centre section on exhaust coming out of my street so might have to take a trip to tweeks soon.

Yeah i saw schweppy was after one, he hasnt changed his mind yet no? ;)

At 1st i was after a championship white one but the blue looks amazing in the flesh

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Looks very nice, and ohlins? what a bonus that is!
You would think he would bother to find out what they were lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely motor m8 - I like them in that colour too. The suspension is just a great cherry on top!

Ol' Chrissy boy is SLACKING yet again. Post 12 and he's still nowhere in sight. Letting the i-VTEC side down...... again. ;)

D.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Those Ohlins are a c**t to set up!!!

Chris will be along soon to mount your leg.

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
Lovely car mate, i'd get the wheels powder coated white with the white and red H centre caps and it would be perfect :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice! Arctic's a great colour. Black interior? Or blue?

Ohlins, too! Minted. You cannot get better!

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Those Ohlins are a c**t to set up!!!

Chris will be along soon to mount your leg.

Are they? Think i'll be taking it to tweeks or ABP to get it sorted, might need camber adjustment if i higher it

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Are they? Think i'll be taking it to tweeks or ABP to get it sorted, might need camber adjustment if i higher it

Spk to Stoddie. He struggled with the set up. Was very nervous. Ohlins are the boys so to spk!!

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Nice! Arctic's a great colour. Black interior? Or blue?

Ohlins, too! Minted. You cannot get better!

Blue chris, close to imaculate just the usual bit of drivers seat wear

Very nice mate.

Any plans for it or staying standard?

Nothing major yet, just airbox mod with drop in filter to start. Its new to me so when i get more used to it i might do a few more things, Kpro, exhaust and manifolds - prob stop there though.

The price of parts shocked me a bit though, exchange rate of the yen had put prices through the roof. You though the ITG Maxogen was expensive, GroupeM is the best for DC5 and costs about £700 :eek:

Looks like u picked up a good deal mate..

Blue has really grown on me since i first got mine a few years back but at night the c/w white looks :cool:

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Looks like u picked up a good deal mate..

Blue has really grown on me since i first got mine a few years back but at night the c/w white looks :cool:

Yeah i agree with you there, does look good at night!