ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Counter Strike 1.6

I was having a lazy Sunday yesterday, and decided to download some games from my old Steam account, the above being one of them.

It really is still a great game.

The memories came flooding back straight away!

Does anyone else still play this?

Yeah I know the feeling!

I used to be half decent on it, but jumped on a game of cs_assault and got my ass handed to me.

Too much time spent playing Battlefield/COD, lost my touch.

F82 M4
Haha :)

I've played it competitively for about 12 years, played in all the UK leagues at some point and quite a few European ones, also attended quite a few LAN's for it. I rarely play it now due to my addiction to Dota 2 and Shootmania. Shootmania is where it's at now for competitive play. It's an insane game that requires some serious skills! :cool:

Add me on Steam if you fancy a mix.

Really? That's awesome most of my mates are into Dota 2 but im not feeling it. Never heard of Shootmania either will have a look at it and a few gameplays when im home from work though.

Will do! Only mixes i've played this year is CoD4 as my mates clan was missing a player. Top frag like a king ;)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
[myg0t] Typhoon!

Haven't played for bloody years, gonna redownload now though.

Add if you want a game;

Typhoon_SiK

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yeah man, sounds good.

Not sure how brilliant I'll be anymore but there is only one way to find out.

Always favoured 1.6 over C:Z and Source.

F82 M4
Really? That's awesome most of my mates are into Dota 2 but im not feeling it. Never heard of Shootmania either will have a look at it and a few gameplays when im home from work though.

Will do! Only mixes i've played this year is CoD4 as my mates clan was missing a player. Top frag like a king ;)

Yeah mate, played quite a few high level games. Competed in the ProMod OCLeague Europe a few months ago with a few pro teams in it. Managed to get the quarter finals and ended up losing 16-14.

The match was streamed live with a commentator. Didn't have the best game though, managed to pull off 2 TK's. It's bloody nerve racking when there's a few hundred people watching you! Still quite unfamiliar with promod models.

The stream is here if you want a look http://www.twitch.tv/zaihtam/b/350591472 - I'm Wilkeh.

1.6 is a lot better than ProMod though.

Give me a shout as I'm definitely up for a few games with you all :)

F82 M4
Oh and Dota 2 is excellent by the way, very steep learning curve though. I have plenty of spare keys available if anyone wants a copy of it. :)

Yeah mate, played quite a few high level games. Competed in the ProMod OCLeague Europe a few months ago with a few pro teams in it. Managed to get the quarter finals and ended up losing 16-14.

The match was streamed live with a commentator. Didn't have the best game though, managed to pull off 2 TK's. It's bloody nerve racking when there's a few hundred people watching you! Still quite unfamiliar with promod models.

The stream is here if you want a look http://www.twitch.tv/zaihtam/b/350591472 - I'm Wilkeh.

1.6 is a lot better than ProMod though.

Give me a shout as I'm definitely up for a few games with you all :)

Close match then! I'll have a watch once im home :)

I could imagine, never been to a LAN but would love to go to one.
Yeah sure i'll add you on Steam later then mate.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not played CS:GO in months never mind Source or 1.6. Source and 1.6 are my favourites! When I get a decent graphics card, we'll have a game or two! :)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I'm up for CS or TF2 (or even better, TFC!) - I'm HungerStruck on Steam.

Added.

If you tell me a time, day etc that you can all play, I'll set up a game on one of my servers or whatever, unless you want to play with randomers too?

I'm pretty sure my Steam ID is toonarmy90 (don't ask!) so yeah, add me up.

Not sure I'll be able to play tonight, but will be on 100% tomorrow.

Decent. Will have to download TF2.

I don't have Source, or a laptop capable of running it, so I'll have to stick with 1.6 lol.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Okay, let's do 8pm on 1.6! And we will figure something out with Adam for after today if he cant make it!

F82 M4
Bah I'm out tonight, will be back about 10ish though if anyone's still on. Think some aim_map is in order! :cool: