ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could it be my clutch not my gearbox thats gone ?

E46 M3
It could be but your going to have to get eveything apart anyway so get the box off and have a look.

Listerine & Poledo
If you change the box, may as well change the clutch, it'd be silly not to while the box is already out.

hell, if you get your reconditioned, they can slot different ratios in while they're at it... for either accelleration of MPG improvements

Yeah i was gonna start with clutch first then go down the road of a box if its still fucked.

Anyone know where to get a OEM clutch at a good price ?

Clio 172
I would sell my spare box and a brand new clutch kit for £400 if your needing them, Gives you another option.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Yeah i was gonna start with clutch first then go down the road of a box if its still fucked.

Anyone know where to get a OEM clutch at a good price ?

To change the clutch you'll have to remove the box anyway, and if it is the box I'd replace the clutch anyway at £150ish. then no fears of having to do it in the near future.

Regarding which it may be, if it were the clutch surely that wouldn't cause it to kick out of gear?

To change the clutch you'll have to remove the box anyway, and if it is the box I'd replace the clutch anyway at £150ish. then no fears of having to do it in the near future.

Regarding which it may be, if it were the clutch surely that wouldn't cause it to kick out of gear?

Thats why i thought the box

I can get LUK clutch kit at a good price.

What should i have in the kit ?

Clutch and new release bearing ????