ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could anyone please tell me what this is worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I originally bought this as my standard 182 back boxes were worn as hell, it's only done 10k miles but I had a miltek exhaust fitted. Could anyone advise what it's worth?

2zix24w.gif

15810ev.jpg

you will probably get someone on here trying to get a bargain and say what they think its worth.

your better off doing research on here or ebay mate for what they are going for/gone for in the past.

Well if you wanted to use the 2 parts together they would need to be re-welded , appreciate the advise but would like a ballpark figure.

BG 182
Renault sell a sleeve for this exact issue matey. £20 from Renault and that could go straight on. Though, they don't hold their value very well. New, they are ridiculously priced, hence nobody buying them, good condition second hand ones normally go for around £50 - £100 if I remember correctly?

in that condition someone on ebay will have it. accident damage repairers have had a few good condition standard systems off me for various car as its much cheaper than getting from the dealer. i reckon you will see £100 quid for it mate.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If you want to sell this then repost it up in the for sale section with a price

I'll move this to exhausts.

Last edited:
Really? thanks guys, much appreciated. Had a lot of PM's offering £40/50! Now I know what it is actually worth (LIKE I SAY IT WILL NEED RE-WELDING) I will happily sell to anyone on these boards for £80.

NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Really? thanks guys, much appreciated. Had a lot of PM's offering £40/50! Now I know what it is actually worth (LIKE I SAY IT WILL NEED RE-WELDING) I will happily sell to anyone on these boards for £80.

fine, it defo looks in mint condtion, i'ii take it for 80 and collect, let me know when's best to collect could do tues afternoon

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.