ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coolent hose

clio sport 172
one of my coolant hoses has broken of it is the lower hose that comes out of heater matrix. it has broken of at the connector which is a metal sleeve. so my two problems are
1- how do i get the metal sleeve of wear it conects to the heater matrix
2- also can i just buy 1 silicone hose i.e this one rahter than paying £70 for the one hose which is what renault quoted me for this part

any help with any of these would be muchly appreciated

ric

audi a6 3.0tdi
its on big pipe mate you need to replace it all. £70 is not bad my renault garage wanted near £90 i ended up ordering samcos. Not sure how you get it off i pressume you press the two red things in and it slides off

audi a6 3.0tdi
the pipe that comes off the thermostat is joined to the one above it aswell it basically goes round the whole of the engine you can't split them. i don't know how to get it off someone else should be able to tell you

the pipe that comes off the thermostat is joined to the one above it aswell it basically goes round the whole of the engine you can't split them. i don't know how to get it off someone else should be able to tell you

is the setup different to the non sports? as they are split on them