ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

considering buying this,any advice?

DB.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  BMW 440i
I was just curious...would love him to give me a serious reply.

Your message about 2000 RENAULT CLIO GRANDE RN BLUE, CUSTOM NO RESERVE, LOOK!!!!!!!!!! has been sent to mutton.2009.

You should expect a response within 1-2 working days. A copy of this message is in your Messages Sent folder.

Hi,

You've described the car as a real head turner, do you think I would attract some nice looking girls when driving down high streets/in Mcdonalds etc? Looking to buy my first car and want to attract some good attention!

Also, how does the switch thing open the doors, is that by the fob?

Only other thing is, what the hell is a toad locking system, is that an actual real live toad in the car, wouldn't it die or does it have to be fed? Never heard of one before.

I'm often in Taunton so not too far,

Cheers,

Dave.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Iceberg 172
I was just curious...would love him to give me a serious reply.

Your message about 2000 RENAULT CLIO GRANDE RN BLUE, CUSTOM NO RESERVE, LOOK!!!!!!!!!! has been sent to mutton.2009.

You should expect a response within 1-2 working days. A copy of this message is in your Messages Sent folder.

Hi,

You've described the car as a real head turner, do you think I would attract some nice looking girls when driving down high streets/in Mcdonalds etc? Looking to buy my first car and want to attract some good attention!

Also, how does the switch thing open the doors, is that by the fob?

Only other thing is, what the hell is a toad locking system, is that an actual real live toad in the car, wouldn't it die or does it have to be fed? Never heard of one before.

I'm often in Taunton so not too far,

Cheers,

Dave.

Genius,
Did you get a chav response?